Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default looking for someone to hunt with

Hi,
    Just taking up hunting, looking for someone to rifle hunt deer with. Went one time last season with a friend who can't this season. If you have spots to go I would like to come a long and learn. I'm in King of Prussia.
    Thanks,
    Adam

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: looking for someone to hunt with

Quote Originally Posted by ar33c9 View Post
    Hi,
    Just taking up hunting, looking for someone to rifle hunt deer with. Went one time last season with a friend who can't this season. If you have spots to go I would like to come a long and learn. I'm in King of Prussia.
    Thanks,
    Adam
    Where were you rifle hunting last year? Do you have a shotgun for deer hunting?

Some parts of 5C you can hunt with rifle, but other parts of 5c it's shotgun only, so know where you are hunting.

I don't rifle hunt in 5c...I go to Perry Co as my friend and his neighbor has land that I hunt on.

(Montgomery County)

Guys,
    Thanks for the responses, I went once last season, my first time ever. The place was 2 1/2 hrs away at a friend of mine's friend's property. He likely won't be able to hunt this season due to health issues. I'd like to stay closer too.

I posted on another PA site too and they explained to me that hunters don't like to give up their spots. So I'm sorry I posted it that way, I didn't know that you shouldn't ask that. I just meant to go with someone to learn from.

I do have a shotgun.
    Adam

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ar33c9 View Post
    Guys,
    Thanks for the responses, I went once last season, my first time ever. The place was 2 1/2 hrs away at a friend of mine's friend's property. He likely won't be able to hunt this season due to health issues. I'd like to stay closer too.

I posted on another PA site too and they explained to me that hunters don't like to give up their spots. So I'm sorry I posted it that way, I didn't know that you shouldn't ask that. I just meant to go with someone to learn from.

I do have a shotgun.
    Adam
    I hunt public land for shotgun deer. I hunt with a group of friends. I don't mind having someone else tag along but we would want to meet up way before the season starts. No offense but we want to know you have the same moral character we do. We hunt safe and we only hunt with people who do the same.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by soup View Post
    I hunt public land for shotgun deer. I hunt with a group of friends. I don't mind having someone else tag along but we would want to meet up way before the season starts. No offense but we want to know you have the same moral character we do. We hunt safe and we only hunt with people who do the same.
    Thank you so much for the offer, I fully understand wanting to meet first. I have been able to link up with some people. I really appreciate those that have reached out.
    Adam