Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cambria County)

Default Cop says "**** ** ***** *** **** ****"

If it's a direct quote, let it go... especially if it is a direct quote of a person provided with public trust.

I had a good post in the thread you 'disappeared' and you could have, at least, just merged the offensive thread with a less offensive one. But really? If a public servent says, "Fuck," and you can't quote it for discussion... you are helping the PC nazi's. It's that bad.

I understand that the rules are written, but don't let that justify laziness. You own the site, you own the rules, the rules don't own you. Good discretion rules the battlefield. Freedom of speech must be respected as much as it can.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Cop says "**** ** ***** *** **** ****"

It's probably not done to spare the blushes of the mods. Every thread title is a link. Many sites avoid profanity in links because that can get the thread or even your entire site blocked by filters.

(Mifflin County)

You want freedom of speech, build you own website, pay for you own hosting, etc. You want to post here, follow the rules of the guy paying the bill.

"No profanity in thread titles" isn't that much to ask. I'm sure you could have the quote in the thread title, with the profanity starred out, then spell it all out in the post itself and there wouldn't have been a problem.

(Allegheny County)

Think of the poor children!!!

(Jefferson County)

That was my bad. I was on my mobile device and the only option I have on it is to move threads.

It is restored back to the General section with edited title.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515, SteveWag

Don't end up in my signature!