Directly from Lancasteronline:

An East Hempfield weapons dealer has been charged with making consignment gun sales and not providing payments.

East Hempfield Township police on Friday morning charged 37-year-old John Radzik with a felony count of theft by deception, court documents show.

Radzik allegedly accepted 45 guns for consignment sales, sold some of them, but failed to pay the seller, police said.

Police said they are investigating further claims of criminal activity regarding sales and could file additional charges.

District Judge Brian Chudzik arraigned Radzik at 10 a.m. and set bail at $10,000, which Radzik has posted.

Defense lawyer Janice Longer said Radzik’s business was failing and he has closed the store, Lancaster Armament at 823 Rohrerstown Road.

Radzik, who also sells online under the name Gun Dealers Online, will continue to do that, his attorney said.

“John is working very diligently to satisfy all his outstanding orders and refund money for orders he can’t fulfill,” Longer said after the arraignment.

Numerous customer complaints regarding Radzik can be seen in online forums.

One customer posted:

“I ordered a gun from John Radzik at Gun Dealers Online a month ago. I've made six calls to him. He took my hundreds of dollars, but never sent anything.”

LINK FOR SOURCE: http://lancasteronline.com/news/loca...7a43b2370.html