Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default WTT/WTS P11 and p32 9mm&32

I have two kel-tecs a p-11 and a p-32 both haven't been used much. I don't like the safety features of these so they don't get used often. Would like to trade one/both for a small "pocket gun" like the bersa thunder 380 or??? I like the size of the p-32 or p3at but am open to any trades pistol/rifle etc.. Let me know what you have (pics are a plus). Located in NE Phila, looking for a local deal.
    "But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." Dec of Ind.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: WTT/WTS P11 and p32 9mm&32

Here are some non-firearm items that I may trade for (straight up or item + cash)

12" sliding miter chop saw
    Radial arm saw
    Table saw
    Generator

Small garden tiller
    yard chipper shredder
    Chainsaw -
    Garden trailer for riding mower
    MIG welder Gassless
    Plasma cutter
    "But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." Dec of Ind.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: WTT/WTS P11 and p32 9mm&32