Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: 104.7 Talk Radio Gone!

Just what we needed,another station playing the same 4 "non-country"songs.If it's from Nashville these days,it sure ain't country music any more,just trash.I'll put up with AM 1320 as long as I can get it.Can't get any radio to play from my 'flip-phone".It does have a tiny camera though.

(Washington County)

Update on the thread: I've been listening to 1320am WJAS on the iHeart radio app and luckily both my jeep and my work truck have auxiliary jacks so I can hook my phone up to whatever vehicle I'm in. I'm pretty satisfied with the internet reception compared to the old fashioned AM band, although it cuts out once in a while due to cell strength and tower jumping. I drive all around the area but at least now I have my local Pgh traffic & weather. All we have to do now is get rid of Bloomdaddy!
    Last edited by EagleEye; August 28th, 2014 at 03:08 AM.

(Washington County)

The changeover to AM is not their biggest problem. It's their stale lineup.

BEGIN RANT:

Bloomdaddy sucks. I'm tired of Hannity arguing opposing viewpoints with himself, talking about Country Music(dropping Independence Day as your theme song was a mistake btw), and flirting with his female staff on the air, and Rush wasting air-time talking about his cochlear implants(and about himself in general) and to 8 year olds about how much they like his books.

And WHO are the guest hosts for Rush and Hannity? Mark Stein? Ben Carson? Really that's the best they can do? Stein is obnoxious and way too sarcastic, and Carson is like a younger, and more boring Walter Williams.

I need a break from this station for a while anyway and have been listening to The Blaze Network. Sure it's not perfect and Glenn Beck has definitely been off his game for a while, but it's better than 1320am

If have any time to listen to Rush nowadays, it's his weekly update show on Sundays starting at noon on AM1170

END RANT
    Last edited by TSimonetti; September 7th, 2014 at 01:46 PM.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by TSimonetti View Post
    The changeover to AM is not their biggest problem. It's their stale lineup.

BEGIN RANT:

Bloomdaddy sucks. I'm tired of Hannity arguing opposing viewpoints with himself, talking about Country Music(dropping Independence Day as your theme song was a mistake btw), and flirting with his fhttp://youtu.be/24gaaNZrgGwemale staff on the air, and Rush wasting air-time talking about his cochlear implants(and about himself in general) and to 8 year olds about how much they like his books.

And WHO are the guest hosts for Rush and Hannity? Mark Stein? Ben Carson? Really that's the best they can do? Stein is obnoxious and way too sarcastic, and Carson is like a younger, and more boring Walter Williams.

I need a break from this station for a while anyway and have been listening to The Blaze Network. Sure it's not perfect and Glenn Beck has definitely been off his game for a while, but it's better than 1320am

If have any time to listen to Rush nowadays, it's his weekly update show on Sundays starting at noon on AM1170
    END RANT

Agreed, Bloomdaddy sucks donkey dick, Rush is good but him talking to little kids about his books is annoying.

Glen Beck and all his parrots are the most annoying. They aren't even funny as hard as they try.

I disagree about Mark Stein, I think he is an awesome radio personality and I could listen to him every day. Him and Buck Sexton are my favorites.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234