So we live in a private community in the middle of nowhere on a lake, and my friend told me yesterday that there was three shady puerto rican guys fishing down on the community dock. So he was watching them from his house then they started going into peoples backyards and using there docks for fishing. So my friend is wondering whats going on, and then he saw that one of them went onto his private dock and started fishing. So he went outside and told him "hey you cant be here this is private property" then the guy started getting mouthy with him and he eventually left and headed back to his car. So then the 3 guys got back in there car and just sat there for 30 mins. My friend watched him and because it was a private road, he went out there and told them "hey you guys gotta go" then the same guy started getting mouthy with him again. They kept talking and then the guy got out of his car and started running toward him all while shouting at my friend. At that time my buddy pulled his gun and the guy said he was just coming to "apologize" My friend then told him to get back in the car and they left.

Now keep in mind my friend is in his 60's and these guys were younger and pretty built. My buddy is also a official in the home owners association. Also the state police are at least 20 mins away and thats if there not busy. What do you guys think? Was he justified in pulling his firearm?