Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Glock 30s Holster Question

I want a traditional OWB kydex holster for my G30s (that is on order). Will a G30s securely fit inside an owb kydex holster meant for a Glock 30? I know the G30s and G30sf share the same frame, and the G30s uses a slide similar to a G36. I assume there would be enough tension in the trigger guard to secure it, but I still don't want my pistol "moving around" in my holster if I get one for a G30. Thank you

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Glock 30s Holster Question

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    I want a traditional OWB kydex holster for my G30s (that is on order). Will a G30s securely fit inside an owb kydex holster meant for a Glock 30? I know the G30s and G30sf share the same frame, and the G30s uses a slide similar to a G36. I assume there would be enough tension in the trigger guard to secure it, but I still don't want my pistol "moving around" in my holster if I get one for a G30. Thank you
    I don't have an example to verify but I read on Glocktalk that hybrid holsters with Kydex and leather such as Comp-Tac can work but full Kydex for G30 will not. I didn't feel like wasting money or being disappointed so I ordered G30s specific holsters from JM Custom Kydex.
    http://www.jmcustomkydex.com

Currently has a 9-10 week wait time which is exactly how long it took but the quality and craftsmanship is fantastic and I really like having that familiar 'click' with zero play when holstering.

(Blair County)

Default Re: Glock 30s Holster Question

https://onyour6designs.com/shop/fire...glock-holster/
    I have a 29sf Have iwb and owb holsters from this company. It holds them pretty well.