Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Thumbs down Another Pa. Mayor joins the cabal

I got the following alert from the NRA today.

Reading Mayor Tom McMahon to Meet with Gun Ban Group!
    Please Attend the Meeting and Make Your Voice Heard!

Mayor Tom McMahon of Reading is planning to meet with the president of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, Paul Helmke, as well as law enforcement officials and local residents, under the guise of addressing the issue of crime on city streets.

The meeting will be held Tuesday, February 6 at 6:00 p.m. in the Schmidt Training & Technology Center at Reading Area Community College

Mayor McMahon has joined the anti-gun group led by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg by adding his name to the list of participants as displayed on the coalition's website found at www.mayorsagainstillegalguns.org.

Please remember to attend this meeting and make your voice heard! If you are unable to attend, please call (610) 655-6234 and let Mayor McMahon know that New York-style gun control does not fit in Reading, Pennsylvania.

Please keep checking your email and www.NRAILA.org for future updates on this threat to the Second Amendment in Pennsylvania!

Please do not reply to this email as you will not receive a response. This email is a broadcast email generated by an automated system. To contact NRA-ILA call 800-392-8683.
    Address: 11250 Waples Mill Road Fairfax, Virginia 22030

Home | Current Legislation | Get Involved Locally | Register To Vote
    Contribute | Unsubscribe
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(York County)

Default Re: Another Pa. Mayor joins the cabal

You can't forget York's Mayor John Brenner or Lancaster's Mayor Rick Gray...
    Either way I refuse to do business with in the city limits of either city unless it is a gun shop.
    I used to go the the Central Market in York on a regular basis, but that has since changed and I will not go back there as long as the city wishes to try and remove my rights thru incrememntal means..

So Mr. Brenner if you or one of your cronies sees this you will know why my family and friends have decided to do business else where. You have met me before and I even worked for the city at one point in time. I always prefered to do business locally, but that will now change. I know that my few dollars won't make a difference to you, but between my family and friends some of the local businesses might feel the pinch. So if your tax base goes down don't blame us. Yes I know you will just cry to those folks that live in the city and raise their taxes.
    Again I will no longer do business with in the city limits.

This is also true for Lancaster.

(Berks County)

Quite frankly,,, Reading Mayor Tom McMahon is a Moron who can't handle the position and is bellying up to the low life populace.

(Berks County)

Great, what a tool, and I am working that day and don't get off untill 6 or I would go.

If anyone goes, remember to be cool and professional, not emotional. Confuse a libtard with the facts and they become a stuttering fool.