Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Disturbing OC arrest

Quote Originally Posted by R.A.D. View Post
    I like this part...

"I'm glad you can read..."

funny
    Look at where her hand that is supposed to be on the foregrip is.....I think she was a rookie scared to death and peeing her pants! Her hand is not even on the foregrip. She was so excited she isn't holding the shotgun right!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    WOW!! Did you see the wanton lust to kill in the eyes of that twat with the shotgun? Holy BATSHIT CRAZY-EYES!!! She needs to get 302'd right now!! She ain't right!

OK, some are going to take this the wrong way, but I do not care! I would have had no problem at all if he had terminated Scumnandez's life-ticket right there. The day is fast approaching when we will, by necessity, have to deal with tyranny in the most extreme levels at our immediate disposal. Or, we can just let it run rampant until we no longer are free men.

Lets be clear, I did not advocate killing a cop. I said I'd have no problem with him doing it. I also would have no problem performing 'jury nullification' for him if asked to sit on his jury. In my view, that crazy-eyed bitch had murder in her eyes and his life was being threatened. He would have been justified. Now, after having done what was needed with Scumnandez, if any of the other idiots reached for their guns, he would have been justified in ending their free ride too.

They could have handled this with a LOT more respect for their master, the CITIZEN. These dogs were out of control and biting at their master's hand.
    It reminded me of wolves circling a prey or the KKK circling a black man in the 60's or the cops surrounding Rodney King. Everything in their words, posture and actions was literally creating a justification to shoot the guy.

I've seen a lot of these videos but this one was up there. No reason to have that level of force and intensity and absolute disrespect for such a calm "suspect".

Gun guy: "What's your badge number? 4193?"
    Cop (ready to kill): "I'm glad you can read"

(Bucks County)

Lets be clear, I did not advocate killing a cop. I said I'd have no problem with him doing it.
    Perfectly clear. It's called living vicariously. Do you play Grand Theft Auto too?

(Delaware County)

Holy crap...that was awful. Next time I get paid I am donating to his legal fund.
    Junior

(Bucks County)

What a coincidence! Walking with a rifle, video at the ready as well as a pre-planned vocal exchange. His car parked on the parking lot of what? A mall? I didn't catch that, but parking lots are often something to do with public-attended retail establishments. But he was just minding his own business
    doing what he is not legally prohibited.

OK. Here's the score. Police unions nation-wide need to get together and form a protocol, whereby the dispatchers receiving the call explain to the caller why no officer will be coming, or the patrol spotting an OC go about their business until something illegal happens.

Obviously, the concept of pro-active or preventive patrol in effort to protect life is not the job of law enforcement.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't...fuck it.

(Bucks County)

DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    What a coincidence! Walking with a rifle, video at the ready as well as a pre-planned vocal exchange. His car parked on the parking lot of what? A mall? I didn't catch that, but parking lots are often something to do with public-attended retail establishments. But he was just minding his own business
    doing what he is not legally prohibited.

OK. Here's the score. Police unions nation-wide need to get together and form a protocol, whereby the dispatchers receiving the call explain to the caller why no officer will be coming, or the patrol spotting an OC go about their business until something illegal happens.

Obviously, the concept of pro-active or preventive patrol in effort to protect life is not the job of law enforcement.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't...fuck it.
    You have some pretty ridiculous either-or positions. EITHER the police get to butt-rape people's constitutional rights, OR they just won't come at all. How about they come out and talk to the guy reasonably to see if he's a threat without sticking a shotgun in his face and acting like he's already shot several people, and if he's not committed any crime, or shows no evidence that he's about to, they leave him alone to go on his way? Instead they arrest him just because they're butt-hurt that he's doing something perfectly legal that they don't like, and you appear fine with that. The guy acting in accord with the law is the problem, and the cops violating his constitutional rights are the 'victims' of his obvious provocation through his lawful actions.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Bucks County)

Ridiculous. Let's see....someone is not doing anything illegal, has a perfect right to do so, but you think you have found middle ground by sending Oprahized LEOs to ascertain whether someone who is not breaking any laws is a threat? Please explain how doing nothing illegal is a possible threat?

(Delaware County)

the citizen does not know if the person called on is committing a crime or not. The cop SHOULD know once he/she arrives to investigate. at that time, when they ascertain no crime is being committed they leave without confrontation. a caller may exagerate or not have enough info to come to a legal conclusion. thats why the 'experts' need to investigate the possibility of a crime.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by 90volts View Post
    the citizen does not know if the person called on is committing a crime or not. The cop SHOULD know once he/she arrives to investigate. at that time, when they ascertain no crime is being committed they leave without confrontation. a caller may exagerate or not have enough info to come to a legal conclusion. thats why the 'experts' need to investigate the possibility of a crime.
    911 caller: I see a man with a gun!!!!!
    911 operator: Is he shooting it, waving it around, pointing it at anyone, acting in a violent manner?
    911 caller: No, he's just walking down the street
    911 operator: He isn't breaking any law. OC is legal. If you call back again, you'll be charged with misuse of an emergency call line and filing a false report
    Last edited by BimmerJon; July 7th, 2014 at 11:56 PM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast