Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania: Possible Pigeon Shooting Ban Amendment to House Bill 1750

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    I think it's deplorable, I think it shows just how much humans suck. If you feel the need to kill something just for fun, it should be something that can kill you back, just for fun.
    I don't think it's "hunting" any more than shooting a clay pigeon is hunting.
    The truth is I really don't care about dead pigeons, what bothers me the most is that there are people who do this.
    I put this in the same category as cock fighting or dog fighting and they are banned so I guess this should be as well. If they don't want to ban this, so be it, then make cock and dog fighting legal and call it a day.
    Like other humans Ray, already being done. How about all the birds being murdered by windmills? Another bad idea by greenies.
    Last edited by Qtrborecrazy; July 6th, 2014 at 05:55 AM.

(Erie County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania: Possible Pigeon Shooting Ban Amendment to House Bill 1750

Just let Philly residents use bird shot.

Prior to the PC days they were referred to as "ghetto chicken".

(Blair County)

Angry Re: Pennsylvania: Possible Pigeon Shooting Ban Amendment to House Bill 1750

i think this bill is raciest against people that are known to have eaten dogs and cats like Asian groups . and i think these racists should be called out

(Chester County)

I watched one of these events once. Half the birds didn't get off the ground.

I don't call that sport.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Like other humans Ray, already being done. How about all the birds being murdered by windmills? Another bad idea by greenies.
    More birds are killed by airplanes in a week than pigeon shoots kill in five years. Those fine feathered friends have families too, and nobody cares.

(Bucks County)

Oh not this again.

Seriously... People want to organize to Save the pigeons?

They should be more worried about drinking water and pollution than pigeons.

I use them for dog training, making pies, getting a better radio signal (tie a piece of copper wire to them and let them fly), what is the problem?

If you don't like it don't do it, oh wait... I see you want to control people and make them believe the same things you do. You want to make everyone like you. Oh that's what this is about.

It is not like there are mass pigeons shoots all over. But I have to say the more these people push the more I want to do it and get the bumper sticker.

(Lehigh County)

Talking Re: Pennsylvania: Possible Pigeon Shooting Ban Amendment to House Bill 1750

Firstnsecond, if you get a bumper sticker, send me one, too. I really think we need to be more concerned with keeping Michael Bloomberg in his place than worrying about pigeon shoots. I've never been to one of these but I know they're popular. I'm just sick & tired of all the meddling groups out there who want to control law abiding gun owners. Get off it already. Gun owners just want to be left alone.

Good morning, that's just my two cents.

(Westmoreland County)

At least we can still shoot Starlings. Oh shit.....that's the next "do goober's" hit list of stupid things to consume the time of our political mega-brain trust.

Dave

(Cambria County)

So, this is about an amendment to a bill about banning what people can eat?

WTF? It's all bullshit. I don't care if it's a 40oz soda, or a dog; the government has no business telling me what I can't eat.

Join the Lobby for Liberty and fight against all these bills where the government is overreaching and sticking its nose where it dosen't belong.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    or a dog;

Carne's.....I didn't know you like'd Dog's so much....

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast