Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania: Possible Pigeon Shooting Ban Amendment to House Bill 1750

Is there any wonder why conservatives cannot get anything done?

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania: Possible Pigeon Shooting Ban Amendment to House Bill 1750

Quote Originally Posted by Tappan22 View Post
    So why am I a "troll"?
    Simply by your actions. You try to call me out on the stuff you listed below yet you can't hold yourself to the standards you tried to hold me to. We can do this all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Tappan22 View Post
    So do you and others who talk personal freedom and staying out of peoples business feel the same about gay marriage, women's right to an abortion, and legalizing pot and other drugs. These are some of the personal freedoms and peoples personal business that are trampled on.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Remington788 View Post
    Is there any wonder why conservatives cannot get anything done?
    Sometimes accomplishing nothing is good. At least you guys can say you've made good progress in destroying an otherwise good country.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    No, read what you wrote. It's the very idea that the majority doesn't like pigeon shoots so they should no longer exist. You either believe in freedom or you don't. It's that simple. The real crazies are the ones that believe anything they don't like should be banned and can't rationalize that someone else will be along to ban those things they do like.

And that is what makes our Constitution so precious. In a whole lot of countries, those with the most power make the rules. Look at Iraq, the Christian children are being beheaded simply because they are the minority.
    Shooting birds as you release them from cages is not exactly a constitutional right... or fundamental right for that matter. In other words it can be regulated or outright banned by the state if people want it to.

(Bucks County)

Just to let you know I will be catching feral pigeons and then using them from a release trap and then shooting them.

All to train my dog.

Each time I shoot one I will be thinking of you.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by thefirstndsecond View Post
    Just to let you know I will be catching feral pigeons and then using them from a release trap and then shooting them.

All to train my dog.

Each time I shoot one I will be thinking of you.
    Are you using the pigeons as a catalyst for me?

Should I take this as a legitimate death threat?

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kabloosh View Post
    Shooting birds as you release them from cages is not exactly a constitutional right... or fundamental right for that matter. In other words it can be regulated or outright banned by the state if people want it to.
    Yes, it is, 'exactly,' a Constitutionally protected right.

Constitution is designed to protect individual liberty from government. By 'individual' they mean a single human being.

If what I am doing does not harm you, then I am at liberty to do it.

Shooting privately owned pigoens on private property harms you no more than gays getting married, a pot-head smoking a doobie, a gun owner open carrying, a Muslim praying, a teacher teaching real science, or any number of other things that a party wants to infringe on.

You can scream that it is 'wrong' until you are blue in the face. Until pigeon shoots bring harm to free citizens, the government should not get involved. I hate when people think government is supposed to fix all the problems... they never seem to realize they are begging for tyranny.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kabloosh View Post
    Are you using the pigeons as a catalyst for me?

Should I take this as a legitimate death threat?
    Seriously,

Wow, for you to think that. What is wrong with you?

NO, i was talking about thinking of how you rank Pigeons above all. I need the birds for training and your stupid stance is ridiculous.

Death threat, there really is something wrong with you. I do not threaten people. Glad I just happened to stop in on this thread. Now, because of your idiotic comment, which is what most anti's would say, I am going to unsubscribe from this thread. You just came out, whether you know it or not.

Goodbye

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    Simply by your actions. You try to call me out on the stuff you listed below yet you can't hold yourself to the standards you tried to hold me to. We can do this all night.
    I am sorry but your reasoning is crazy. I asked you a question and from your answer I am able to understand your position and thus I said I understand but will have to disagree with you. I NEVER made a statement before hand that I personally believe in all of those things and I quickly answered your question to my stance on those issues. If I was a so called "troll" would I not have lied and said that I agree with them and that I would not have openly said I now know you are a Libertarian and understand your position?

The whole use of "troll' is tired and pathetic. It is a cop out! You want to think I am a troll because I have a logical discussion with you, fine. I not going to lose sleep over the fact you called me a troll. I know enough from experience that once a person resorts to low brow tactics and name calling, that there nothing more for me to learn from them and that any sort of open intelligent discussion is pointless because they do not have the maturity to engage in one.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314