Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Tioga County)

Default This Deranged Radio Show Host Wants To Trick Police Into Killing Open Carriers

Atlanta-based left-wing radical talk show host Mike Malloy says that if he sees a long gun open carrier, he’s going to do everything in his power to cause a panicked and potentially deadly police response:

I guess what I’ll do if I’m ever in that situation and I see one of these half-witted yahoos walking in with a weapon, high-caliber rifle like that, I’ll just put on a berserk act.I will just start screaming Gun! Gun! Gun! Watch out, everybody hit the deck! Guns! Guns! Everybody! And then dial 911 and I will say, shots fired, which will bring every g**-damned cop within 15 miles. And then the half-wits with the long guns are going to panic and they’re going to run out of the store and if that rifle isn’t shouldered properly, the cop is going to take a look at that and put a bullet right in their forehead.
    http://bearingarms.com/radio-show-ho...open-carriers/
    MikeP

(Erie County)

Default Re: This Deranged Radio Show Host Wants To Trick Police Into Killing Open Carriers

Quote Originally Posted by priell3 View Post
    Atlanta-based left-wing radical talk show host Mike Malloy says that if he sees a long gun open carrier, he’s going to do everything in his power to cause a panicked and potentially deadly police response:

http://bearingarms.com/radio-show-ho...open-carriers/
    Well, let's hope he does it in Tennessee, where it's a crime punishable by no less than 2 years imprisonment. And possible a charge of manslaughter.

(Elk County)

Default Re: This Deranged Radio Show Host Wants To Trick Police Into Killing Open Carriers

Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.