Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default ***TSDA DEFENSIVE PISTOL CLASS***

We (York Chapter Izaak Walton League) will be flying instructors in from the Texas Defensive Shooting Academy (TDSA) to conduct a two day defensive pistol class (approx. 16 hours of training/8 per day ). The lead instructor, Len Baxley, is an international IDPA champion and a many times state and national IDPA champion. He has Trained US Special Forces soldiers for over 13 years, in addition to numerous other high level law enforcement and military agencies.

This does not mean the class is only for high level shooters. This class is open to men and women of all ages and skill levels who want to learn how to shoot defensively from a highly qualified and experienced instructor. Students who complete the class will receive a Level 1 certification from TDSA.

While no prior skill is necessary, for advanced shooters, TDSA has a unique take on trigger manipulation many SF groups have adopted, so there will be new material for you as well. In addition, the Level I class is a prerequisite for the more advanced classes to come.

The class will cost $500, which is quite inexpensive for a two day class of this pedigree, particularly when no travel expenses are required.

Class size is only 10 participants, so if you are interested, let me know ASAP and I’ll reserve a spot for you on the list until payment is required (yet to be determined, but won’t be for at least a month).

The class will be held on a Saturday and Sunday in York County on September 20th and 21st.

We have worked hard to ensure we have a valuable class that best serves our participants and I am confident that has been accomplished. I believe those that get to participate will agree.

To register contact me at iwlacombativeshooting@yahoo.com

Default Re: ***TSDA DEFENSIVE PISTOL CLASS***

TTT

3 spots left
    Last edited by IWLAcombativeSHOOTING; August 14th, 2014 at 09:59 PM.

TTT