Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Injameswetrust

(Lehigh County)

Default Injameswetrust

Watch out for this guy. He has an ad posted wanting to trade a Glock 45 MOS. I reached out to him via private message and offered to trade a used Glock 30 for the Glock 45 MOS. We set up the trade via text message for 10:30 Sunday morning at Xtreme Gunworx in Emmaus. He was supposed to contact me Saturday evening to confirm our trade the following day but didn't. No big deal I thought as I know people get busy. I reached out to him via text message again Sunday morning to confirm that we were still meeting at 10:30. No response, nothing at all and I haven't heard from him since.
    Last edited by jb7304; September 14th, 2022 at 07:32 PM.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Injameswetrust

Just had a great trade deal with James, (not sure what happened above), but my deal was perfect, good communication, item was exactly as described….. couldn’t be happier!
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1096369fred View Post
    Just had a great trade deal with James, (not sure what happened above), but my deal was perfect, good communication, item was exactly as described*.. couldn*t be happier!
    This would be interesting to know. Did he receive an offer from you that he liked better after he already made a deal? Break the deal and face the wheel!
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

No, not a Glock, I traded for his long gun*.. but I do appreciate the thunderdome reference!
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....