Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    (Mercer County)

Default these people today

i didnt
    Last edited by wakefield724; August 14th, 2014 at 11:25 PM. Reason: edit

(Washington County)

Default Re: Tom Wolf's actual gun views

Quote Originally Posted by wakefield724 View Post
    I had an opportunity to talk to Tom about his views. I never told him I was Progun or Antigun so he wouldn't tell me what he thought I wanted to hear. For the record I am not Pro-wolf or democrat. I am also not pro Corbett or republican. I conducted this interview so I know the candidates better and know who I should vote for on Election Day.

Question: What are your views on guns and the 2nd amendment?
    Answer: I am a strong believer and supporter of the 2nd amendment. I hunt myself and own guns and I allow my employees off work for the first day of rifle season. I believe there are some loopholes in the system. I would like to implement universal background checks and outlawing straw purchases.

Question: what are your views on assault rifles. They killed many people in past event this year ( I said that to test him to see if he would give me a anti answer)
    Answer: I believe that assault rifles fall under the 2nd amendment which I am a supporter of. I do not believe outlawing assault rifles would handle any problem but will go against the 2nd amendment.

Question: what are your views on high capacity magazines.
    Answer: they are not a problem and limiting the capacity has no true benefits.

My opinion (Which I'm entitled to and I'm not disrespecting yours or saying your wrong) is I think Wolf is a safe vote. I don't care if I have to go to a ffl and get a background check when I buy a rifle. I have a clean record and I don't buy rifles on a frequent basis for that to be a real issue for me. I feel that my AR15 ownership is not in danger with him in office. I like the fact that he came from an average family and worked like a real person and took risks so he can buy a business. That to me is the American dream.
    Both you and Wolf should know that Straw Purchases are already illegal. When every time a Pole suggest he is pro 2A the very next words are always how they want to limit it. You maybe willing to give up rights, but not everyone is willing to give up rights just to get a warm and fuzzy feeling by voting for a Dem.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by wakefield724 View Post
    I had an opportunity to talk to Tom about his views. I never told him I was Progun or Antigun so he wouldn't tell me what he thought I wanted to hear. For the record I am not Pro-wolf or democrat. I am also not pro Corbett or republican. I conducted this interview so I know the candidates better and know who I should vote for on Election Day.

Question: What are your views on guns and the 2nd amendment?
    Answer: I am a strong believer and supporter of the 2nd amendment. I hunt myself and own guns and I allow my employees off work for the first day of rifle season. I believe there are some loopholes in the system. I would like to implement universal background checks and outlawing straw purchases.

Question: what are your views on assault rifles. They killed many people in past event this year ( I said that to test him to see if he would give me a anti answer)
    Answer: I believe that assault rifles fall under the 2nd amendment which I am a supporter of. I do not believe outlawing assault rifles would handle any problem but will go against the 2nd amendment.

Question: what are your views on high capacity magazines.
    Answer: they are not a problem and limiting the capacity has no true benefits.

My opinion (Which I'm entitled to and I'm not disrespecting yours or saying your wrong) is I think Wolf is a safe vote. I don't care if I have to go to a ffl and get a background check when I buy a rifle. I have a clean record and I don't buy rifles on a frequent basis for that to be a real issue for me. I feel that my AR15 ownership is not in danger with him in office. I like the fact that he came from an average family and worked like a real person and took risks so he can buy a business. That to me is the American dream.
    Again, not hit on you. Watch what they do, not what they say. They sell their souls to get into office. It's all about power. If he switches position later...what is your recourse? Sorry. I do not believe this guy.

(Lancaster County)

Tom Wolf granted an interview to some random person?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Dauphin County)

Any further degradation to the Constitution of the US and PA cannot be endured. Any candidate that wishes to restrict on any matter the Constitution of either no matter how small must be voted against or voted out of office.

We can not allow the death of a thousand tiny cuts to continue. He may not be against the "assault" rifles yet but your argument in favor of him sounds like a fud argument.

"He doesn't want my (insert specific style of rifle) so it doesn't bother me much."

I am less likely to private sell a pistol simply because it is more of a hassle. It's easier and simpler to sell a long gun and it does nothing to outlaw private sales without background checks.

Criminals will always commit crimes no matter how many times we outlaw their behavior.

(Bucks County)

He's a Libtard.....If you like your gun you can keep it........fool me once.....

And if he hunts ? At best he's a Fudd.

Other than that, all he'll do is bring Communism to PA. And that always ends well.
    Last edited by PocketProtector; June 9th, 2014 at 05:29 PM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    Again, not hit on you. Watch what they do, not what they say. They sell their souls to get into office. It's all about power. If he switches position later...what is your recourse? Sorry. I do not believe this guy.
    Right, because decent republicans like Toomey would never do that.... oh, wait! Nevermind, it seems like we are fucked either way.
    Je suis déplorable

(Bucks County)

not passing the smell test. not in any way, shape, manner or form.

(Bucks County)

[QUOTE=wakefield724;2749994]

Question:
    Answer: I am a strong believer and supporter of the 2nd amendment. I hunt myself and own guns and I allow my employees off work for the first day of rifle season.

Fudd answer! 2A is about hunting? Wakefield, did you miss that?

(Adams County)

gun control has been a major plank of the democrat platform since j.f.k. and has only gotten bigger over the years.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast