Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Centre County)

Default Looking for someone to trade...

I currently have YHM-67-F-5C2 barrel on my AR. Its 14.5" Fluted, Melonite QPQ Barrels with Pinned Phantom Flash Hider. It has diamond fluting.
    These barrels feature permanently attached muzzle device(which is Phantom Flash Hider) that bring the overall length of the barrel to a legal 16".
    (here is the web site for them - https://yhm.net/14-5-fluted-melonite...ash-hider.html)

And its also equipped with YHM's Front Flip Sight Tower with bayonet lug, PN#YHM-9394(https://yhm.net/front-flip-sight-tower-standard.html)

I bought this set up mainly because of its length. You wouldn't think 1 inch would make any difference(since most standard threaded barrel is 16" plus whatever for the muzzle device, which is usually around 1" or so), but it does.

But I didn't think(when I ordered the barrel) that the standard FSB don't fit!!
    Which is what I wanted. Thus the above mentioned front flip sight was needed.

So I now want just standard M4 profile barrel with FSB(F marked). So im hoping to find someone local with decent quality M4 profile barrel who might want to trade the barrel with me.

Barrel is currently on the weapon(about 200~300 rounds through it. I don't shoot them much. It sits in my SHTF bag next to my bed 90% of the time.
    I shoot exactly 20 rounds(since 20round mag is what I use) at the time now and then to make sure that my aimpoint is still sighted, and gun runs. I can't remember when was the last time I shot it to be honest. it was in 2013 sometime)

I don't expect your barrel to be in perfect shape.
    Scuff and such from honest use are perfectly fine, so long as it shoot fine.

I just want it to be decent quality carbine length mil spec finish with pinned in "F" marked FSB in place with gas tube. M4 style feed ramps, chrome lined in 1:9"

Any question, please PM me(or text me for faster response - 814-308-2831)
    Last edited by Mity2; June 8th, 2014 at 10:51 PM.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere

(Centre County)

Default Re: Looking for someone to trade...

Just shoot the darn thing till the barrel is toast. Then get a new barrel.
    DEEDS NOT WORDS..GFY!!

(Centre County)

Default Re: Looking for someone to trade...

Quote Originally Posted by SSG Retired View Post
    Just shoot the darn thing till the barrel is toast. Then get a new barrel.
    Yep. looks like that's what Im doing...
    Audemus jura nostra defendere