Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Field & Stream

Default Re: Field & Stream

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    You won't get flak from me. I have an acquaintance at work (not a member of this forum) who picks up .22lr bricks for me when he sees them at the Dicks in Delaware. Then I exchange the money with him in the parking lot where we work. Feel like I'm buying drugs or something (you know... indirectly patronizing Dicks through my coworker).
    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    There's a gay joke in there somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    He's not my type.
    The Question is, is this HER type of Bullet?

Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    You guys are all pretty funny. Thanks for the laughs! I've been shopping at Dick's for almost fifty years, since they had one little store in Binghamton, NY. I'm not going to stop because of one bad decision by corporate management. I'm also not going to move out of the USA because of poor decisions by its leaders, the latest being trading five terrorists for a deserter. But I expect you all to pack your bags, and move to Canada, or some other wonderful country.

It's not like they are anti-gun, like Starbucks, et al. Hope you have all stopped patronizing them too. I know they aren't anti-gun because I got a bucket of GB for regular price this morning, not the quadrupled prices of our sponsors on this site, while carrying.

I like the WalMart thread btw. Have you seen any Ar's in any of them lately?
    You're free to remain uninformed, that's what's great about this country. As for ARs in Walmart, just saw some in the one in Mechanicsburg yesterday.

Fuck Dick's Fuck Field & Stream
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Delaware County)

You guys are all pretty funny. Thanks for the laughs! I've been shopping at Dick's for almost fifty years, since they had one little store in Binghamton, NY. I'm not going to stop because of one bad decision by corporate management. I'm also not going to move out of the USA because of poor decisions by its leaders, the latest being trading five terrorists for a deserter. But I expect you all to pack your bags, and move to Canada, or some other wonderful country.

It's not like they are anti-gun, like Starbucks, et al. Hope you have all stopped patronizing them too. I know they aren't anti-gun because I got a bucket of GB for regular price this morning, not the quadrupled prices of our sponsors on this site, while carrying.

You crack me up. Some people decide to boycott Dicks because of an epic douchebaggy decision they made and you think that is anti American. It is the epitome of what our country stands for.

I personally did not decide to stop shopping there because I think they are anti gun. I did not like how they handled the Ar situation in the aftermath.

You can shop there all you want, it is a free country and all. I have never said fuck their customers. I only say.......................FUCK DICKS AND Field AND STREAM.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Allegheny County)

Yeah, actually Wmart does sell AR15s. Not that it has anything at ALL to do with what Dick's did to you and I.

You say they aren't "anti-gun". Well I say they are pro-money at best - their little dance with the antis in order to appease them said it all to me - they sure as shit didn't do a anything "pro gun" - that's for damned sure.

Fuck them with a Port Authority bus - the big, fucking, accordion kind - it's "ribbed" for their pleasure.

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

This is not the first time Dicks does this, they used to sell pistols and revolvers from what I heard but removed that from their sales because they where too often used in crimes...
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood

(Lycoming County)

It also wasn't just because they decided to stop selling black rifles. They cancelled existing orders and screwed many people. They cancelled existing contracts and when they decided to open a new chain hypocritically sold the same black rifles that they still had and refused to sell earlier. Try a little google search on the subject and become more informed on who you choose to do business with.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    It also wasn't just because they decided to stop selling black rifles. They cancelled existing orders and screwed many people. They cancelled existing contracts and when they decided to open a new chain hypocritically sold the same black rifles that they still had and refused to sell earlier. Try a little google search on the subject and become more informed on who you choose to do business with.
    Dear Valued Dick's Customer:

Thank you for purchasing a Troy AR-15 rifle. Although you already paid for the rifle, had a background check, and were just notified that your rifle has arrived at the store and is available for pickup, we are cancelling your order. We understand that your $800 rifle is suddenly worth $3,000, and you might never get another chance to buy one, but this action may curry favor with our soccer mom customers and government regulators. We understand that you are receiving this notice on Christmas eve; hopefully, you have some time for last minute shopping at your local gun shop, which may still have a few bolt-action rifles or shotguns left.

We will continue to support the 2nd Amendment by brow-beating the ammunition suppliers to ship pallets of ammo to us, their largest customer, so please come back and visit us soon.

Merry Christmas from your friends at Dick's!

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Dear Valued Dick's Customer:

Thank you for purchasing a Troy AR-15 rifle. Although you already paid for the rifle, had a background check, and were just notified that your rifle has arrived at the store and is available for pickup, we are cancelling your order. We understand that your $800 rifle is suddenly worth $3,000, and you might never get another chance to buy one, but this action may curry favor with our soccer mom customers and government regulators. We understand that you are receiving this notice on Christmas eve; hopefully, you have some time for last minute shopping at your local gun shop, which may still have a few bolt-action rifles or shotguns left.

We will continue to support the 2nd Amendment by brow-beating the ammunition suppliers to ship pallets of ammo to us, their largest customer, so please come back and visit us soon.

Merry Christmas from your friends at Dick's!

Must spread rep. but that would have been an honest reply at least. They'll never gat a penny from me again.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Must spread rep. but that would have been an honest reply at least. They'll never gat a penny from me again.
    Me too, darn it! Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Me too, darn it! Ditto!
    i Hit him for one of ya

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Clint Eastwood

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast