Thread: Field & Stream

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Field & Stream

I'd like to buy a vowel...

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Fuck Dick's Sporting Goods and fuck their new, little Fudd-Mart, Field & Stream too.

I swear people would be more upset with them if they yanked all the Mossy Oak clothes and Bone Collector stickers off the shelf because someone found them offensive. There would be a fucking redneck RIOT.

Remove ALL the AR15s though because some piece of shit killed some kids with one and nobody cares.

Oooh, look. They have 22lr - all is forgiven!

Assholes.
    Wait, they have .22lr. Where is this.

Just kidding Fuck'em

(Mercer County)

Waiting for the other shoe to drop
    The oracle is in. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Fuck Dick's Sporting Goods and fuck their new, little Fudd-Mart, Field & Stream too.

I swear people would be more upset with them if they yanked all the Mossy Oak clothes and Bone Collector stickers off the shelf because someone found them offensive. There would be a fucking redneck RIOT.

Remove ALL the AR15s though because some piece of shit killed some kids with one and nobody cares.

Oooh, look. They have 22lr - all is forgiven!

Assholes.
    You're kidding right? They aren't going to be taking mossy oak out of the stores, are they? It is so much better than realtree, I mean, WTF? And no more bone collector stickers for my truck? How will the hill billy girls know that I am awesome without them? Goddangit!

Quote Originally Posted by iamtommyboy View Post
    You're kidding right? They aren't going to be taking mossy oak out of the stores, are they? It is so much better than realtree, I mean, WTF? And no more bone collector stickers for my truck? How will the hill billy girls know that I am awesome without them? Goddangit!
    Next thing you know, you will have to replace your GMC for a Toyota...
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Erie County)

Talking Re: Field & Stream

You guys are all pretty funny. Thanks for the laughs! I've been shopping at Dick's for almost fifty years, since they had one little store in Binghamton, NY. I'm not going to stop because of one bad decision by corporate management. I'm also not going to move out of the USA because of poor decisions by its leaders, the latest being trading five terrorists for a deserter. But I expect you all to pack your bags, and move to Canada, or some other wonderful country.

It's not like they are anti-gun, like Starbucks, et al. Hope you have all stopped patronizing them too. I know they aren't anti-gun because I got a bucket of GB for regular price this morning, not the quadrupled prices of our sponsors on this site, while carrying.

I like the WalMart thread btw. Have you seen any Ar's in any of them lately?

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    You guys are all pretty funny. Thanks for the laughs! I've been shopping at Dick's for almost fifty years, since they had one little store in Binghamton, NY. I'm not going to stop because of one bad decision by corporate management. I'm also not going to move out of the USA because of poor decisions by its leaders, the latest being trading five terrorists for a deserter. But I expect you all to pack your bags, and move to Canada, or some other wonderful country.

It's not like they are anti-gun, like Starbucks, et al. Hope you have all stopped patronizing them too. I know they aren't anti-gun because I got a bucket of GB for regular price this morning, not the quadrupled prices of our sponsors on this site, while carrying.

I like the WalMart thread btw. Have you seen any Ar's in any of them lately?
    I feel a little pointed out here...
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    You guys are all pretty funny. Thanks for the laughs! I've been shopping at Dick's for almost fifty years, since they had one little store in Binghamton, NY. I'm not going to stop because of one bad decision by corporate management.
    You won't get flak from me. I have an acquaintance at work (not a member of this forum) who picks up .22lr bricks for me when he sees them at the Dicks in Delaware. Then I exchange the money with him in the parking lot where we work. Feel like I'm buying drugs or something (you know... indirectly patronizing Dicks through my coworker).

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    You won't get flak from me. I have an acquaintance at work (not a member of this forum) who picks up .22lr bricks for me when he sees them at the Dicks in Delaware. Then I exchange the money with him in the parking lot where we work. Feel like I'm buying drugs or something (you know... indirectly patronizing Dicks through my coworker).
    There's a gay joke in there somewhere.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    There's a gay joke in there somewhere.
    He's not my type.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast