Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default need to be certain

June 18th I will be spending the latter part of the week in Gettysburg for Combatvets association Nationals.From what I understand I should be perfectly ok on the Battlefield as long as I stay concealed...correct?

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: need to be certain

Quote Originally Posted by craigc View Post
    June 18th I will be spending the latter part of the week in Gettysburg for Combatvets association Nationals.From what I understand I should be perfectly ok on the Battlefield as long as I stay concealed...correct?
    http://www.nps.gov/gett/parkmgmt/lawsandpolicies.htm

State laws apply - open and concealed allowed as per state laws. No carry in the buildings - they are marked with signs at entrances.
    Everyone has the right to be an asshole....unfortunately some people abuse that right.

(Bucks County)

Talking Re: need to be certain

Oh, his firearm! I thought he meant himself! I was about to tell him he'd be ok as long as he stayed perfectly concealed, they'll never see him!

Default Re: need to be certain

Quote Originally Posted by craigc View Post
    My mom and and live in gettyburg. And we ran into a park ranger and asked him about Oc/Cc. He told me Oc ok in th park, but not in the visitor center or park ranger office.
    NRA Endowment Member, N-SSA #9526v