Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default appealing 4A case to SCOTUS - donations needed

This is 2A-related because they stole a pistol from me, and the only reason they escalated the problem, ignoring their SOPs, is because they knew I have guns, and have won lawsuits against them because of their mistreatment of me in the past. (Including ignoring open records laws & medical confidentiality laws.)

This does a pretty good job of explaining the problem:
    http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/s...-vs-milwaukee/

Police acted on a lie from my ex-doctor, wasted 9 hours fiddling around (even contacted my car dealer), never called me, never got a warrant for my arrest or to search my home, then when they found me at home they broke in, attacked me, searched my home, stole a pistol (and associated gun-related items), and hauled me off to a 'hospital' for 'evaluation'.
    Never mind that my doctor had already evalutated me & decided I was fine. Never mind that they were ignoring their SOPs.

First off, I have never said anything like "I'm going to harm myself", other than when quoting what the police claim my ex-doctor claims I said.
    If I had, I would have expected the police to track me down & haul me off to the looney bin.

Secondly, we are appealing this very bad 4A ruling to SCOTUS.
    This will be expensive (my lawyer says that just printing the things to do the filing of the appeal can be "a couple thousand dollars"), so we're asking for help.

You could choose to send something directly to my lawyer, marked as being for my case:
    John Monroe; 9640 Coleman Rd.; Roswell, GA; 30075
    JRM ATjohnmonroelaw.com

Or through PayPal (though they take a cut): MKEgal.legal AT yahoo.com

I'm not going to post my address, but it's easy enough to find with something like whitepages.com if you'd prefer to send something here. (You can imagine that with reports like this circulating, making me look crazy and unstable, it's impossible to find a job. I'm struggling.)

If anyone works at or owns a printing company which could either donate the printing or do it at cost (it takes special paper), please contact John.

And does anyone know who to contact at GOA, SAF, NRA, and even the ACLU (since this is a 4A case, not really a 2A one) to ask them for help?

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: appealing 4A case to SCOTUS - donations needed

Why in the world would you use vehemently anti- gun pay pal?

Not only are they taking a cut, like you said, but at any point they can close your account when they find out it is gun related.

I recently read the 7ths opinion of your case and I think you have great grounds for appeal.
    They flat out said you got screwed!

I really feel for you, these appeals are hugely expensive.
    Good luck !