Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Hope everyone is voting on May 20, 2014 – FOAC Pro-Gun voters guide

Hope everyone is voting on May 20, 2014 to do your part to protect your rights and make your voice heard by going to polls to cast your vote.

FOAC Pro-Gun voters guides are available here

http://www.foac-pac.org/

If you look at the voters guide from several parts of the state you will see a re occurring theme No Suitable Candidate for not one party but both parties, especially more noticeable in south east PA around Philly and the big cities all over PA.

There is no one running in those races that is interested in supporting their oaths to protect, defend and OBEY the constitution, including the 2nd A / Art 1 - sect 21.

This No Suitable Candidate is a real problem no matter where you live in PA, even IF you got the most pro gun person as your Reps, If the Rep the next district over is anti-gun they can cancel out your Reps pro gun vote.

When they get a majority of anti-gun votes, especially from the big cities area Reps, they can and will vote to take your rights away very quickly.

For the record no one has ever lost a race in PA for being to pro constitution, or too pro gun, still lots have lost an election for voting against your firearm rights when gun owners from surrounding areas help remove them from office on election day.

Please share the FOAC Pro-Gun voters guides with your gun owning friends and kin, along with urging them to go vote

http://www.foac-pac.org/

PLEASE DO YOUR PART AND GO VOTE!
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Chester County)

Default Re: Hope everyone is voting on May 20, 2014 – FOAC Pro-Gun voters guide

I have noticed this exact thing. It has been troubling me for a while. I come from NY and I see a similar pattern from when I lived there. The republicans were just as anti gun as democrats. I feel PA is going to start to slip. They will test the waters with small stuff. Then when it passes they will do bigger and bigger things. Our AG is a warning. I fear the gun owners are not heeding this warning. This state is very liberal. It will fall sooner or later. It kills me to say it.

I just can't understand why people buy into this crap. NY state is a cesspool. I lived there for 37 years.
    Sales tax is approx 9% depending on the county.
    State income tax is about 7% last time I looked.
    Property taxes are sky high- 10k per year is not unreasonable- small house too.
    6 month wait to get a pistol license- you need it to possess.
    Awb and future confiscation.
    No right to carry.
    No self defense laws. Actually the opposite. You shoot to defend yourself you might be charged.
    Gas is 10-15 cents per gallon more even after the stupid transportation bill.
    No real jobs.
    More takers then producers.
    Major welfare state.

This is PA's future if you keep electing democrates and rino republicans. I don't want to leave this state but I am actively looking around and preparing for the fact I will be moving on.

I don't want to live like that again. You keep voting these commies into office then it is your turn to live like that. I am done. No more for me. It is not worth it.

(Northampton County)

I was the guy that showed up early and refused your voter guide, saying, "It's on your website. I check it every election."

(Franklin County)

If Tom Corbett not keeping his promise to personally "press the delete key" on the illegally kept PSP ROS database (a promise made at a FOAC/ACSL event) isn't enough to lose the FOAC endorsement, what qualifies?
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    If Tom Corbett not keeping his promise to personally "press the delete key" on the illegally kept PSP ROS database (a promise made at a FOAC/ACSL event) isn't enough to lose the FOAC endorsement, what qualifies?
    great question I would love to see an answer to.

(Montgomery County)

Is there something similar for the State Committee members? I'm trying to look at their pro/anti-gun status' as well, but am coming up short on finding anything.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    The voting guide isn't an endorsement. I have 2 qualified people listed under the republican side in my local house race. It's more of a statement on their second amendment stance than an endorsement.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    The voting guide isn't an endorsement. I have 2 qualified people listed under the republican side in my local house race. It's more of a statement on their second amendment stance than an endorsement.
    Ahh....so the presented circumstance is viewed as a "positive" stance, in that Corbett IS listed, and thus considered a "suitable canditate"?

That still doesn't sit well with me. An unkept promise, especially of that magnitude, should not be ignored because it wasn't an outright action against the cause. IMO, that stance seriously dilutes the weight of the entire concept of their production of the voter's guide, because of what the standards used amount to (or don't).

Even if FOAC is regarded as the overall leader in PA firearm political entities, this type of thing lowers the bar for all players. Being at the top is less impressive the lower the "top" sinks.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Delaware County)

Tom Killion of the 168th district is recommended as well. He is NO friend to the Federal and Commonwealths' Constitutions. Especially when it comes to the 2nd Amendment and Article 1 Section 21.

The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

Kill ion supported one gun a month, magazine bans, and whatever else is popular at the time. A true spineless coward. I refuse to vote for him and I will write my name in unless a suitable candidate is running. Some may say he's better than a democrat but he is a RINO at best like most in the party.

If anyone lives In the 168th and knows of a better candidate please PM me and share.
    Apathy is the downfall of Our Liberty

Exclamation Re: Hope everyone is voting on May 20, 2014 – FOAC Pro-Gun voters guide

Quote Originally Posted by crashdummybip View Post
    Is there something similar for the State Committee members? I'm trying to look at their pro/anti-gun status' as well, but am coming up short on finding anything.
    This is the best thing I can find, from Kitchen Table Patriots in Bucks Co. Here in Bucks, the "anointed" candidates simply rubberstamp party leadership.

On Tuesday May 20th we would like to ask that you consider voting for (or writing in) the following candidates for PA State Committee:

ALLEGHENY COUNTY: Judy Brown

BERKS COUNTY: Ann Miller, and (write in candidates) Linda J Brancadora, Jamie A Kyle, Debra A Shea, James R Billman, and Edward F Leh, Royal Furer

BUCKS COUNTY: Jimmy Clendennen, Jay Russell

BUTLER COUNTY: Larry A. Thompson

DELAWARE COUNTY: Mary Ellen Jones

ERIE COUNTY: Lou Aliota, Karen Kirley, Joe Salorino, Don Tucci, Michael Sergi, Jr.

FAYETTE COUNTY: Greg and Melony Crash

FRANKLIN COUNTY: Debbie Taylor

HUNTINGDON COUNTY: Joe Harford

LEHIGH COUNTY: Glenn Eckhart, (write in) Benjamin Long

MONTGOMERY COUNTY: Steve Piotrowski

NORTHAMPTON COUNTY: Cynthia Anderson, Bryan Eichfeld, Joy Hemming, Tony Simao, Michael Morey, Linda Leewright

PERRY COUNTY: James Lucas

SCHUYLKILL COUNTY: Mary Beth Dougherty, Scott Thomas, Carolyn Bonkoski, Ron Boltz

SOMERSET COUNTY: Janis Garofalo Remington

SUSQUEHANNA COUNTY: Kerri Elle wilder

WASHINGTON COUNTY: Jeff and Jenny Foutz, Karianne and Tim Bilsky

WESTMORELAND: Alex Copeland, Melissa Held

YORK COUNTY: Lee Ann & Scott Burkholder, Linda Hanson, Nancy Kilgore, Dave Krebs, Ed & Stephanie Mundorf, Jim Ream, Dale Woolridge, Marilyn Gillispie, and Tom Smith

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast