Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Hope everyone is voting on May 20, 2014 – FOAC Pro-Gun voters guide

They are reporting on the news about poor voter turnout. I hope everyone here exercised their right today of the only chance we have to change things for the better. You can still vote until 8:00PM.

(Lancaster County)

I was there first thing this morning, the wife went this afternoon. I truly hope that everyone here gets out and protects our freedoms. Remember polls close at 8 let's be the majority of the people who do this.

(Bucks County)

I voted but had no idea about the republican committee in my area.

(York County)

It was sad to see the parking lot empty in my polling place this evening..candidates were even there to talk to me when I arrived, they looked bored as hell.

I was pissed because in my district the race for state rep is between a girl who mine as well be a democrat, and a guy who's principles make him more of a Libertarian or Tea Party candidate than anything else.
    Last edited by Calzonewdippingsauce; May 20th, 2014 at 07:06 PM.

(Lancaster County)

Write in yourself if you have to. I did on a couple things. Who knows? My polling place was rather empty too, they thanked me for showing up to vote as it looks like almost nobody did.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Calzonewdippingsauce View Post
    It was sad to see the parking lot empty in my polling place this evening..candidates were even there to talk to me when I arrived, they looked bored as hell.

I was pissed because in my district the race for state rep is between a girl who mine as well be a democrat, and a guy who's principles make him more of a Libertarian or Tea Party candidate than anything else.
    What district is that? 193rd?

(Butler County)

Our polling place commented on how the polls have been pretty steady today. One or two in line to vote all day.

I think that if the "news" would quit reporting that there is going to be a low turnout, people might actually make more of an effort to show up.

(Chester County)

There were two people's name on the ballot running for Republican State committee. Decisions, decisions. One is a real estate agent that runs for everything.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

done and done! lol, a lady went to hand me Democrap literature as i walked in till she saw my sidearm and stopped in her tracks...
    Last edited by 03SVTCobra; May 20th, 2014 at 08:47 PM.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by mrat View Post
    They are reporting on the news about poor voter turnout. I hope everyone here exercised their right today of the only chance we have to change things for the better. You can still vote until 8:00PM.
    PA primaries are closed to registered Independents (ME).

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast