Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Thumbs down I WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN CLAYTONS AGAIN

What a rude set of assholes. The owner, and one of the other employees seem to be cut from the same mold. Rude, condescending, and they think it's your privilege to give them your money.

I didn't get into a pissing contest with the owner, it's his business to run as he sees fit. However, I will not give them one more dime.

I've had to deal with their b.s. every time I've needed to call the gunsmith to approve work or discuss something with him.

The only thing good about the place is the gunsmith. Too bad he has to work there.

Never again. I'll pay more to ship my work out so I don't have to deal with Clayton's and at least have a decent customer service experience.
    Last edited by chutestrate; May 16th, 2014 at 12:36 PM.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: I WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN CLAYTONS AGAIN

not the first not the last....yet remarkabley they do great business...

Quote Originally Posted by chutestrate View Post
    What a rude set of assholes. The owner, and one of the other employees seem to be cut from the same mold. Rude, condescending, and they think it's your privilege to give them your money.

I didn't get into a pissing contest with the owner, it's his business to run as he sees fit. However, I will not give them one more dime.

I've had to deal with their b.s. every time I've needed to call the gunsmith to approve work or discuss something with him.

The only thing good about the place is the gunsmith. Too bad he has to work there.

Never again. I'll pay more to ship my work out so I don't have to deal with Clayton's and at least have a decent customer service experience.
    Awwww come on... you're leaving us hanging. Let's hear the details.

(Chester County)

I have had nothing but good experiences there.

It has been almost 4 years since I was there though, so take it for what it is worth.

What exactly happened?

(Bucks County)

It's just more of the same crap that I read on here yesterday. Rude behavior, condescension, lack of appreciation for your business, but with extra nastiness.

If this works for him then who am I to argue. Luckily I can go to Tanner's, Surplus City, GG Outfitters, and Classic Pistol just as easily. At least there I get a thank you for your business from any and all employees.

Not so much to ask.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by chutestrate View Post
    Luckily I can go to Tanner's, Surplus City, GG Outfitters, and Classic Pistol just as easily.
    I have had less than stellar encounters at all the establishments you list - but for the most part they have been positive. I have learned to find people I like behind the counter at these places and deal with them exclusively. There is one guy that I swear has worked at every gun store I've gone into in Bucks at one time or another - I avoid him like the plague and refer to him as the designated "A" hole.

(Bucks County)

Angry Re: I WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN CLAYTONS AGAIN

Fatass still parked on the stool? He's been sitting on the damned thing for 25 years, in two separate buildings. I think they picked it up and moved him on it.

He insulted my wife 23 years a go, and she has since bought over 30 guns from Tanners. I don't buy guns as a rule, my wife does. Fatass really stepped on his own dick the day he decided to be a punk bitch to a female that was married to me. I will tell everyone who listens exactly how shitty a person he really is. It would be a sin to NOT tell everyone about him!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    Fatass still parked on the stool? He's been sitting on the damned thing for 25 years, in two separate buildings. I think they picked it up and moved him on it.
    Haha!! When I started reading this thread I was thinking... "I bought my first box of ammo there in 1995 when I first got on the job... and the owner was a big fat guy sitting on a stool... and was a total asshole."

(Pike County)

Yeah, the fat fuck is still there. And I believe he is reading PAFOA too

Remember my rant few years ago about one of his dumbass RSOs, who thought pointing an unloaded gun at customer is "ok"? Being an idiot that I am I made a mistake going there again once after the incident. The fat fuck flew off his stool and started dancing around that idiot RSO, poining his fat finger at me, saying "it's him, it's him", then in sarcastic voice asked me "if I feel safe there today".

Good luck to anyone, who still patronizes that establishment.
    Je suis déplorable

(Bucks County)

I hate that we have people like him making money off of people on our side of the debate (gun control), but, I'd bet good solid money that IF he was not selling guns, he would be the biggest anti-gun asshole around. I 'get ' this from the way he treats his customers (pro-gunners).

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast