Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Default Re: I WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN CLAYTONS AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch10mm View Post
    They're not getting my business
    chalfont is an hour & a half from lancaster, they weren't getting your business prior to this thread amirite?

I have seen Tommy Clayton at his worst, somehow the shop & range are still packed every weekend.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by itchinesu View Post
    chalfont is an hour & a half from lancaster, they weren't getting your business prior to this thread amirite?

I have seen Tommy Clayton at his worst, somehow the shop & range are still packed every weekend.
    Indeed

(Bucks County)

I have only bought one gun from them and it was done professionally, but that was a number of years ago. I have used their range a few times because it was new, clean, well-lit and temperature regulated. This was in sharp contrast to the POS that was Target World's range. That has changed. At this time I have no need to drive to Clayton's just for the range when Target World finally updated. Then again, I don't go to either when I can get to the club and shoot there for less money and less hassle.
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

Pretty sure I already stated it but I bought my PPS M2 from Clayton's recently, price was as good as you could find on slickguns + they gave me an hour of free range time. They were extremely busy, but the sales associate was still friendly & accommodating. While waiting to use the range, one of the other associates took the time to talk AKs & showed me a rare Valmet they have on the shelf. Tommy's role is more or less limited to phoning in background checks & he has been pretty well behaved.

(Bucks County)

My sister tends bar in Warminster and Ill drop in every once in a while to see her. I was talking with a couple guys at the bar and we were talking about the congressional shooting which quickly turned to guns. Out of the blue the other guy asks me about Claytons. I smiled about that because of this thread and also because I didnt know where he was going with the question. Turns out he had a bad experience there and while we were talking 2 other guys chimed in and they didnt have anything nice about Claytons. We didnt get into the particulars of the experience, but they didnt like Claytons.
    Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise

Quote Originally Posted by capt14k View Post
    They are definitely not the friendliest people but I have never paid more than $20 for a FTF Long Gun Transfer between myself a NJ Resident and the Seller a PA Resident.
    That recent transfer we did there ended up costing me a lot of money...instead of gong elsewhere to buy that FN49...I bought the Uzi I saw at Claytons with you!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678