I picked this revolver up about 2 months ago from Cabelas, they have been advertising these in their circulars for a while now but theres very little written about it on the internet that I could find. So i figured I'd write down my experiences so far.
I got it for less that $300 on sale. All the papers are pretty much useless as theyre all written in a slavic language, they all still are stamped "Yugoslavia" so they were made some time ago, but do not appear to have been fired at all.
The revolver is quite heavy, more so than my full size steel 1911. Lockup is tight, and trigger pull is VERY heavy.
rounds2.jpg
I tried both .38 special from American Eagle as well as .357 Magnum loads from Remington. Recoil was very manageable with both loads, likely due to the revolver's heft. Pleasant to shoot, however the sights are tiny and, combined with the very heavy trigger pull, accuracy suffered, at least for me.
rounds4.jpg
i noticed no difference in accuracy between the two loads. for the price, i think its a fun gun for the range, but as far as staking my life on it, I'd opt for something more tried and true.
rounds3.jpg