Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Fulton County)

Default Re: 922r still really confusing me with my Benelli M1S90 - How many parts to add?

Quote Originally Posted by FJR86 View Post
    As per previously mentioned, the magazine extension tube does not count as a compliant part. Parts that count have to be on the provided list. A magazine extension is not the same as a magazine body. The magazine body would be considered the factory magazine tube. FFT offers a US Made replacement magazine tube body.

If you are very worried about part compliance, get the FFT trigger kit. https://freedomfightertactical.com/p...lli-m4-shotgun

I have the trigger, plus a US made follower (but the follower isn't marked as such). It gave me peace of mind and the trigger has worked fairly well for me.
    Thanks. I ordered these parts, and I think I should be ok with my magazine tube and original pistol grip after they're installed. What do you think?

https://freedomfightertactical.com/c...-shotgun-black

https://freedomfightertactical.com/c...lli-m1-shotgun
    Last edited by Justin2012; August 26th, 2017 at 10:01 PM.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: 922r still really confusing me with my Benelli M1S90 - How many parts to add?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin2012 View Post
    Thanks. I ordered these parts, and I think I should be ok with my magazine tube and original pistol grip after they're installed. What do you think?

https://freedomfightertactical.com/c...-shotgun-black

https://freedomfightertactical.com/c...lli-m1-shotgun
    Unless your magazine tube is a 1 piece extended mag tube that screws directly into the receiver, it does not count towards your compliance parts. FFT does sell actual magazine bodies that screws into the receiver to count as a compliance part. The magazine tube extension does not count towards anything, against or for compliance. It is just an accessory. Being in 922R compliance allows for additional rounds in the tube.

Those other FFT parts, and follower, puts you well within 922R compliance with 4 US made parts out of 12 total. Even with the factory magazine tube and your extension. I believe the pistol grip/stock is considered 1 part, but even if the pistol/stock were considered 2 import parts. You would still be at 4 compliance parts out of 13 import parts. Still under 10 total import parts. So you are good to go.
    Last edited by FJR86; August 27th, 2017 at 08:35 PM.

(Fulton County)

Quote Originally Posted by FJR86 View Post
    Unless your magazine tube is a 1 piece extended mag tube that screws directly into the receiver, it does not count towards your compliance parts. FFT does sell actual magazine bodies that screws into the receiver to count as a compliance part. The magazine tube extension does not count towards anything, against or for compliance. It is just an accessory. Being in 922R compliance allows for additional rounds in the tube.

Those other FFT parts, and follower, puts you well within 922R compliance with 4 US made parts out of 12 total. Even with the factory magazine tube and your extension. I believe the pistol grip/stock is considered 1 part, but even if the pistol/stock were considered 2 import parts. You would still be at 4 compliance parts out of 13 import parts. Still under 10 total import parts. So you are good to go.
    Thanks FJR86, I just wanted to make sure that I had all of my bases covered. The last thing I want is to end up as the next David Olofson.

(Butler County)

I saw a Tristar (Turkish Benelli clone I believe) on Gunbroker which took 8 shots and I had similar questions. I never got an answer from the guy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12