Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default anyone buy a para 1911 from cdnn

I was just cleaning out my in box and saw CDNN has para 1911 pistols on there email deals for what looks like a good price. I haven't priced them in a while to compare prices.

The 1911 expert 45 ACP, black stainless and stainless. For $401.89 & $439.89. With other models priced up to $999.90
    There are 11 models total listed. As well as the Remington R1's

I have never had a bad experience with any of my dealings with CDNN over the years.

Default Re: anyone buy a para 1911 from cdnn

While I didn't buy from them, I did recently buy a para expert stainless from my local gun shop for 599 before the 100 dollar rebate. The prices you posted, 401 and 439 are likely after the 100 dollar mail in rebate. The black is a nitride coating on a stainless steel slide and carbon steel frame. By reports this is completely different than the old coating they had so much trouble with. The stainless model is a stainless slide and forged stainless frame.

This is my first 1911 so I don't have much experience to compare it to. However, for the price you get a ton of features. After around 150 rounds I'm very happy with mine. The only issues I've had are a ftf on the last round, which I attribute to that particular magazine. For just over 400 bucks including the rebate I don't think you can beat a para expert. Sounds like a good deal