Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Everytown for Gun Safety

More of the same *ull *hit from Bloomberg!
    Same goal just a new name!

You are receiving this email because you signed up for updates from Mayors Against Illegal Guns.
    We are now Everytown for Gun Safety.

I decided years ago that I wouldn't just wring my hands about gun violence.

The fact that 86 people are killed with guns every single day in this country cannot be something we just lament. We have to do something about it.

You're receiving this email because I know you agree that there's so much more we can do to reduce gun violence and keep our families and communities safe.

That's why Mayors Against Illegal Guns and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America are combining forces to launch our most ambitious effort yet: Everytown for Gun Safety.

Please take a minute right now to watch the first Everytown for Gun Safety video and share it with your friends and family. It's the first in a series of videos we're rolling out in the weeks and months ahead to highlight key gun violence issues.

Everytown is building a movement of everyday people -- moms, teachers, survivors, gun owners, mayors, faith leaders, police chiefs and others -- to organize in our communities and play a growing role in local, state and federal elections.

No one has done this before -- and certainly not on the scale we have planned.

For too long, Congress has refused to enact basic measures that would help keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people.

We'll continue to fight hard on Capitol Hill, but it's time to expand our strategy and hold candidates at all levels of office accountable to the people who elect them. And that means we need a grassroots movement that will fight for a future free from gun violence -- in every town across America.

Thank you for being part of this movement.

Mike Bloomberg
    Everytown for Gun Safety

Everytown for Gun Safety is a movement of Americans fighting for common-sense gun policies. We are moms, mayors, survivors, and concerned citizens.

We depend on contributions from supporters like you to fund our important work to reduce gun violence.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Everytown for Gun Safety

I fart in their general direction...

(Montgomery County)

I believe in gun safety too... Keep your damn hands off my guns and you'll be much safer...

(Delaware County)

I believe in gun control: if there's a gun near me, I want to be in control of it.

I'm all for the safety that comes from me carrying a gun. I'm glad to hear that everytown is pro carry. It will definitely keep us safer.
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

"We'll continue to fight hard on Capitol Hill, but it's time to expand our strategy and hold candidates at all levels of office accountable to the people who elect them. And that means we need a grassroots movement that will fight for a future free from guns-- in every town across America."

Fixed it for him ...

(Delaware County)

I like the way he signed off as "Mike" though.

"Hey, look, it's Mikey: your friendly neighborhood douchebag!"

(York County)

At least he finally admitted on national TV that they have no stats to prove what they are trying to do makes us safer, he said himself "We are trying to appeal to people on an emotional level."

And thats what we've been saying for years, they prey on peoples emotions, they have no facts whatsoever.

(Mercer County)

When we hear someone talking about gun control we all jump on him without hearing his side. I think we all agree dangerous people should not have weapons. What changes exactly does he want to do?

(Westmoreland County)

That's why Mayors Against Illegal Guns and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America are combining forces to launch our most ambitious effort yet: Everytown for Gun Safety.
    Michael R. Bloomberg, making his first major political investment since leaving office, plans to spend $50 million this year building a nationwide grass-roots network to motivate voters who feel strongly about curbing gun violence, an organization he hopes can eventually outmuscle the National Rifle Association.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/us...l?src=twr&_r=0

Bloomberg wants to run your life. He is paying $50,000,000 to do it. Mr. Bloomberg is spending $50,000,000 of his own money to buy Politicians.

What do Bloomberg Employees do? They tell other people how to live their lives. Just like their boss tries to make everyone do what he wants us to do.

Most but not all gun control people are "progressive". They claim to represent "the 99 percent". Yet if they take money from Mike Bloomberg they work for a Billionaire, doing what a billionaire told them to do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast