Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Centre County)

Default M92 PAP pistol muzzle devices

I recently got an M92 PAP AK pistol and have been considering 1 of 2 different muzzle attachments for it and wanted to know if anyone has experience with them & can give some insight. The 2 are the original bell shaped krink muzzle device (Sportsmans Guide has it and the detent spring set for around $25) and the 4 piece flash hider from CNC Warrior for $85 without the detent set. How much more flash comes from the original krink device compared to the 4 piece? There is a Youtube video I saw demonstrating several muzzle attachments including the 4 piece which almost totally eliminated the flash but they didn't test the original bell shaped attachment. Thanks in advance for any input.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: M92 PAP pistol muzzle devices

I just installed a 4 piece on my pap. Looks great .I didn't buy the locking pin I had a few old drills laying around one fit. I cut it to size and used a spring from a click style pen.perfect

(Centre County)

Have you been able to shoot it yet? It's funny, I just got to shoot mine for the first time the other day and I didn't really notice the muzzle flash while firing it but someone in the lane next to me said the fireball was about basketball size. It was the middle of the day, I'm sure it would have been more noticeable to me if it was darker. I'm just curious if the 4 piece is worth 3 to 4 times the price of the original krink device.

(Monroe County)

I've shot it with out. I'm going tomarrow morning I'll let you know about the flash. I'm hoping it helps with the noise she has A good set of lungs on her. I also installed a arm brace should be cool