Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Clinton County)

Post 199trust.com services

My dad and I finally got the ball rolling and we formed our trust. I got on to 199trust and started the "paperwork". It was very easy, easy to understand, and easy to fill out. If a section didn't make sense or you didn't understand it, you just scroll over the box and it pops up a box with info/ definitions of that space. My father got the email the next day, we printed out the trust, and made a day to meet and we went and got it notarized and all squared away, the following day we paid for our suppressor and tax and now we play the waiting game. Very quick, easy transaction and event the actual suppressor paperwork was a breeze.

John
    I'm finally 21 and almost a real "Adult" according to the Govt

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: 199trust.com services

Just be aware of their disclaimer..

Disclaimer: Communications between you and 199Trust.com are protected by our Privacy Policy but not by the attorney-client privilege or as a work product. Although we help you create a trust form that is universally meant for adherence to the National Firearms Act and its additions, We cannot provide any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies. If you need legal assistance please seek out the help of an Attorney in your area.
    The problem with shooting Chinese bullets is 15 minutes later you wanna shoot again.