So this morning I'm fartin' around on the computer when the doorbell rings. I figure its just the friendly UPS man. Imagine my shock to see 2 ATF agents with their badges hanging from their necks. Of course, right away everything that could go wrong runs thru your head. Then I think...CRAP they are here to audit my bound book...I swear I have the worst luck! It's in order but still there's a chance something I bought was stolen or whatever. Anyway, they proceed to tell me they are here to talk to my wife. Huh? It seems that there was a Bersa Thunder with the last 3 digits of the serial number scrubbed "found on the streets of Reading." The 1st set of numbers match a Bersa that she bought in November and they were concerned that since she also bought a Beretta M9 the same day she was a straw purchaser. She wasn't home but I figured I needed to clear this up right away. I showed the agents her Bersa with serial number intact and they were content. After having a little chat, they went on their way. That's one way to kick start your Thursday!

Anyone else ever experience something like this?