I recently purchased a used Kahr PM40.

I really like the gun as it is accurate, conceals well and seems to be very reliable with one issue. When shooting with the extended mags the will drop free sometimes after shooting a few rounds. It happens with both extended mags but never the standard one (I carry with the standard magazine). It also also happened to two other shooters I let try the gun. Earlier today I sent the email below to Kahr:

Sirs,

I recently purchased a Kahr PM40.

While I am very happy with my purchase and feel this is an excellent firearm I am having an issue with the extended magazines (I have 2).

The extended magazines drop free when shooting. This does not occur with the standard magazine, only the extended ones (the same issue occurs with both).

I have taken care not to accidentally hit the magazine release when shooting and the same issue occurred with two other shooters I let try my gun.

Do you have thoughts or suggestions on this issue?

Thank you in advance,

Rob
Just now I received the following reply:

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing a Kahr Arms/Auto Ordnance product. We are sorry you are experiencing these problems. We can definitely replace your magazines. Please send them in with a note describing the issue, requesting replacement and include your shipping information and we will get them to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Kahr Arms/Auto Ordnance
130 Goddard Memorial Drive
Worcester, MA 01603
E-mail Address: service@kahr.com
Phone; (508)795-3919
Fax; (508)795-7046
This is the definition of quality customer service! They didn't care how long I have had it, if I bought it new or used or anything else. They immediately worked to make the customer happy. By doing so, they gained a loyal customer.