Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Talking Got my Philly LTCF Approval Letter in less than 30 days, is this real life?

So I got my Philly LTCF Approval letter on the 29th day or waiting, counting the day I applied. So is this real life?! Its my first time applying and I've heared and read plenty of horror stories and was ready to wait two months so you can imagine how surpised I was when I picked up the mail and saw the letter. Its is common or couldn't things be getting better. Well, as much as they can be in this bastion of freedom /sarc

Default Re: Got my Philly LTCF Approval Letter in less than 30 days, is this real life?

Sounds like a mistake. You should take it back and tell them to "investigate" for at least 90 more days before re-issuing it to you

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Got my Philly LTCF Approval Letter in less than 30 days, is this real life?

Do you know someone ??

Or maybe they were told to start following the law

Took me 75 days and would have been longer had i not went down there and started bothering them

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by DazenCloud View Post
    So I got my Philly LTCF Approval letter on the 29th day or waiting, counting the day I applied. So is this real life?! Its my first time applying and I've heared and read plenty of horror stories and was ready to wait two months so you can imagine how surpised I was when I picked up the mail and saw the letter. Its is common or couldn't things be getting better. Well, as much as they can be in this bastion of freedom /sarc
    Shhhhhhhhhh

III% - Stand and be counted

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus View Post
    Do you know someone ??

Or maybe they were told to start following the law

Took me 75 days and would have been longer had i not went down there and started bothering them
    Technically I do know people but I don't think it wouyld impress the ladies down at the gun permit unit. Heh.

I can see them saying its a mistake and I'd need to come back in a month

So I got my Philly LTCF Approval letter on the 29th day or waiting, counting the day I applied. So is this real life?!

Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide,
    No escape from reality.

Open your eyes,
    Look up to the skies and see,
    I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
    Because I'm easy come, easy go,
    Little high, little low,
    Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

I think you just got Lucky!!
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Lebanon County)

stop posting immediately, go forth and buy a mega millions lotto card (when you win I get a cut for recommending it).

(Delaware County)

Double check in a mirror and see if you have a halo above your head.
    George,
    So many guns, so little money.

(Philadelphia County)

Just picked up my LTCF a few hours ago and have been carrying since 2, if feels almost odd exercising my second ammendment rights without jumping throw a few more hoops, I hope you guys get as lucky as me, but just in case make your your reps support the preemption strengthening bill

The Gun Unit gets lots of nasty grams. They or someone in the city hierarchy maybe reading here so let's give some credit where credit is due. They did it right. Good on 'em! Hooray! Huzza! Maybe they will like the feel of an attaboy and make this a habit. We can only hope. Of course, then we will have to find something else to complain about. Not to worry. There is always something. Or, like the T-shirt said, "Sometimes I drink water to confuse my liver."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast