Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default PA Gun Collectors Ass'n (4/5 & 4/6) (Northway Mall)

Pennsylvania Gun Collector's Association
    Northway Mall (old Value City)
    8000 McKnight Road
    Pittsburgh, PA 15237

Saturday April 5th 9am-5pm
    Sunday April 6th 9am-4pm

Adults - $7.00

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: PA Gun Collectors Ass'n (4/5 & 4/6) (Northway Mall)

I won't spend another penny at a PCGA show as long as the current president is in office. Tell old "honest Phil" I said hi though:

http://forum.pafoa.org/shops-20/2453...ted-3-8-a.html

(Philadelphia County)

Wow "bearpack"... After reading you P-38 Story, I won't be attending the show however you've helped us remember to keep our guard up..

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by thebearpack View Post
    I won't spend another penny at a PCGA show as long as the current president is in office. Tell old "honest Phil" I said hi though:

http://forum.pafoa.org/shops-20/2453...ted-3-8-a.html
    Gee, BP, I'd pay your admittance fee just to see you get tore in with Phil.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Allegheny County)

Wow, great thread. I was going to head over, since it's across the street from where I live, but now I think I'll skip it. Hope your issue gets resolved.

(Westmoreland County)

BP: I understand your indignation. You feel you got screwed and lied to. You have stated your case. However, the other fellow's side of the incident has not been addressed. It may never be done so on here; to your nor anyone else's satisfaction. With that in mind, for the rest of us on PAFOA, please don't let this incident with one seller keep you from going to the show and missing out on a good time and possibly some good deals.

There are many (Most) other vendors at this show who are honest and have really good stuff they deal in. Whether that might be guns, ammo, books, militaria, etc. This show has little or no flea market junk and interesting items show up regularly. A very different atmosphere from either the commercial Monroeville show and the Washington Fairgrounds show.

I hope those who can do so, get to the show. If you do, look for my red Highland Arms sign and I'll be pleased to chat a while if I'm not too busy at my tables.

(Allegheny County)

I've not gone to one of these in years, ever since I found out that the president of this lousy organization supports, and orchestrates gun buy backs, as well as used to be the Vice President of one of the Anti-Gun organizations here in Pittsburgh. He and the board seem to be one VERY dishonest, rat-like bunch. No way could I ever support this traitor.

Edit: can't forget to mention that the pgca president also defrauded taxpayers out of lots of money, and conspired to steal even more. When confronted on it(of course not prosecuted, as the blue line has got his back) he used the "everyone else is doing it" excuse.(which ironically indicated that dacey, as a police official, was aware of numerous cases of fraud, and did not intervene.)
    Last edited by Justin; April 1st, 2014 at 02:09 PM.
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

Sec. 25. To guard against transgressions of the high powers which we have delegated, we declare that everything in this article is excepted out of the general powers of government and shall forever remain inviolate.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Gee, BP, I'd pay your admittance fee just to see you get tore in with Phil.

Noah
    You're on Noah!

Quote Originally Posted by ScotsGuards View Post
    BP: I understand your indignation. You feel you got screwed and lied to. You have stated your case. However, the other fellow's side of the incident has not been addressed. It may never be done so on here; to your nor anyone else's satisfaction. With that in mind, for the rest of us on PAFOA, please don't let this incident with one seller keep you from going to the show and missing out on a good time and possibly some good deals.

There are many (Most) other vendors at this show who are honest and have really good stuff they deal in. Whether that might be guns, ammo, books, militaria, etc. This show has little or no flea market junk and interesting items show up regularly. A very different atmosphere from either the commercial Monroeville show and the Washington Fairgrounds show.

I hope those who can do so, get to the show. If you do, look for my red Highland Arms sign and I'll be pleased to chat a while if I'm not too busy at my tables.
    Jeff, you raise a good point. I don't mean to hurt the sales of the good guys who are there, you included. On one hand, 99% of the vendors there didn't do anything wrong so they shouldn't be held accountable. On the other hand, PCGA is represented by this guy and he gets the best table in the show because of his position in the club. If I could avoid paying an entrance to the club, I might stop by to patronize the good guys.

By the way, I received information from the DA agent involved in the case and have a copy of Phil's side of the story. He's free to sign up and post here but if he doesn't I may releases his side once the investigation is over. Let's just say that his stance is that the paper didn't add value. Still to this day has never denied that it was fake.

(Allegheny County)

If I were you BP I'd show up and embarrass the shit out of that guy, that was a dick move.

(Allegheny County)

I'll be there but hopefully be buying from the good guys. I don't get into collector's arms, just shooters so I wouldn't know a forged document from a real one. I hope BP gets satisfaction in his case. YMMV. tom.
    N.R.A LIFE MEMBER GOA annual member

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast