Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Mercer County)

Default Re: That's a little absurd, don't ya think?

If they made a 22LR Semi-auto version that would be perfect. affordable for the common man and still bad ass

Under general information
    The Gilboa™ series is being produced by operators, for operators, so it comes fitted with ambidextrous selector, magazine release and charging handle as standard.
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by hotdog View Post
    I'll take 2 please.

Nvm, I'm in Jersey...

You can't own one in America.

Like Wildbill990 said, it's a post-1986 machinegun under US law - fires more than one shot with one pull of the trigger. There's an exception for sporting shotguns but not for semi-autos.

(Bucks County)

Yes, but with enough money, time, and background checks you could do it. You would need to be a FFL manufacturer of NFA weapons and you could then get it as a dealer sample (IIRC). Please remember IANAL.
    I guess you could also buy a small town out west (yes some are for sale). Become the sheriff/police chief of your town. and then purchase it. Then you could make a bunch of youtube videos of you shooting it while cursing out the Left.(wait that been done already ) And again IANAL

Quote Originally Posted by elweasel View Post
    Yes, but with enough money, time, and background checks you could do it. You would need to be a FFL manufacturer of NFA weapons and you could then get it as a dealer sample (IIRC). Please remember IANAL.
    I guess you could also buy a small town out west (yes some are for sale). Become the sheriff/police chief of your town. and then purchase it. Then you could make a bunch of youtube videos of you shooting it while cursing out the Left.(wait that been done already ) And again IANAL

Or you just build it with 2 triggers (1 shot per trigger) there is alsao an exemption for "volleyguns"

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    Or you just build it with 2 triggers (1 shot per trigger) there is alsao an exemption for "volleyguns"

You'd have to go the two trigger route. This wouldn't constitute a volley gun because of the trigger mechanism. It isn't like the old Gatling guns with a crank handle but hey, write a letter to the ATF, maybe they'll determine your right and then could buy one if a dealer would be willing to sell you one under the ATF letter you receive(doubt it) because they'd be putting themselves on the line. This isn't like a form 1 build here, you'd have to have it imported, be 922r compliant or be manufactured here at the least. Either way I highly doubt this would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill990 View Post
    You'd have to go the two trigger route. This wouldn't constitute a volley gun because of the trigger mechanism. It isn't like the old Gatling guns with a crank handle but hey, write a letter to the ATF, maybe they'll determine your right and then could buy one if a dealer would be willing to sell you one under the ATF letter you receive(doubt it) because they'd be putting themselves on the line. This isn't like a form 1 build here, you'd have to have it imported, be 922r compliant or be manufactured here at the least. Either way I highly doubt this would happen.
    there are a number af ways it "could" happen but they would require the end user to do alot of the work, importing it as is isnt going to happen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12