Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Be careful if your going to be in the Pittsburgh area with firearms! Random checks!

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-agents-t...rity-exercise/

TSA Agents to Eyeball Bus Passengers During ‘Security Exercise’

Bus riders interrogated during similar drill in 2012
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    March 13, 2014

Illustrating again how the federal agency has long since expanded its operations outside of airports, bus passengers in Pittsburgh will be eyeballed by TSA agents during a “security exercise” involving multiple agencies that begins today.

“The Port Authority said today they are working on a joint training exercise with the Transportation Security administration, which will include TSA agents, Port Authority Police and first responders,” reports CBS Pittsburgh.
    The exercise is being led by the TSA Mass Transit and Passenger Rail Division, but authorities have refused to release any details, asserting only that passengers should expect to see “increased security” at bus and transit stops.
    Far from restricting itself to the nation’s airports, the TSA routinely conducts exercises as part of its involvement in over 9,000 security checkpoints every year. Back in 2011, we reported on a TSA drill that covered three states and 5,000 miles.

During an “anti-terror exercise” in 2012 which involved TSA agents riding on buses in Houston, passengers were interrogated about their behavior and journey details as well as being subjected to random bag searches.
    The community responded by attending a Houston METRO board meeting in numbers to protest against what they saw as nothing more than a “pretext to harass people.”

The METRO board were even presented with a copy of the constitution in an ironic gesture meant to make the point that having government agents harass travelers on buses as they try to go about their business is a violation of the 4th amendment and an onerous abuse of federal power.
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Be careful if your going to be in the Pittsburgh area with firearms! Random check

Another SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Be careful if your going to be in the Pittsburgh area with firearms! Random check

tell them to f*ck themselves.

Compliance is acceptance.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Totez View Post

I agree with you on that. The more they get away with the more they'll try...
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Totez View Post

Better yet. Kick them in the nuts
    'It is Their Right, It is Their Duty, To Throw Off Such Government '

(Indiana County)

Sounds like an excellent day for everyone in Da Burg to open carry on buses and trams.

They eyeball you, you eyeball them back.

(Dauphin County)

With multiple video cameras rolling, you could ask for their ID card, business cards, badge numbers, and Supervisor's name.

Anything that makes them feel unwelcome would be a plus.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by gooseSA40 View Post
    With multiple video cameras rolling, you could ask for their ID card, business cards, badge numbers, and Supervisor's name.

Anything that makes them feel unwelcome would be a plus.
    Actually it's a pretty good idea if people go in groups to show them this is still our country. Should get shirts printed up that read "defenders of freedom ". Kind of like the Guardian angels but guardians of freedom. Just a thought...
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

If anyone is going out trolling for unconstitutional abuse, you'll have a better chance running into them on the Red Line to Bethel Park than on the 71D to Homewood. Can't profile the homeboys, better to go after those nasty Teabaggers.

(Beaver County)

Am I being detained?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast