Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default just an observation an spreading the word

wasn't sure where to put this so here it is .
    OK I started a new job with a company that does not allow firearms on the property , I am a bit uncomfortable with that , but ya gotta make a living .
    Damnedest thing as I get to know my coworkers I have found probably 80% of them all have guns an of them 3 others who carry regularly concealed , not a day goes buy with out someone talking about gun laws or a new gun they were looking at least once during the day . well now to the point a few days ago at lunch we all were talking about different carry methods , I just fired out there I oc because im to lazy to conceal an its more comfortable when you carry a full frame 1911, then the questions follow , you know the usual do you get a hard time from leo's , do you carry like that everywhere ,how do others react if they see your gun an so on , well its been me educating them on oc since then any question I cant answer I send them here for more reference . one was telling me he just bought a new 40 cal an just started oc'n when not at work an he is surprised at the total lack of anyone in his words " even giving a damn ". he is so enthusiastic about it I have over heard him telling one other guy just strap it on an try it youll be just as surprised too . just thought you folks would like to know there seem to be more of us than anyone actually realizes an the numbers are growing .

Default Re: just an observation an spreading the word

kudos to you and kudos to them but i recommend they read through some of the oc threads here and become well versed in possible scenarios and also their rights.
    Montani Semper Liberi