Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Default Re: SGL 43 RANGE CLOSED

Support and vote for who you think is best. Believing that your can arbitrarily and without conditions reason with people that have no respect for others is not realistic. Confronting someone destroying the range can only lead to problems where no one wins.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Sights View Post
    Support and vote for who you think is best. Believing that your can arbitrarily and without conditions reason with people that have no respect for others is not realistic. Confronting someone destroying the range can only lead to problems where no one wins.
    So you couldn't figure out what your point was with the political sign attack? That's OK, neither could I.

You make assumptions and state absolutes to justify your position. Telling someone to stop their antisocial activity is not trying to reason with them. Likewise, confrontation often leads to resolution.

We're going in circles here. Your character allows you to remain silent and do nothing while vandals destroy something you value. Mine does not. Polar opposites. Shall we continue or agree to disagree?

(Delaware County)

I'm with you Ima. I've been going to that range since I'm a kid and now take my 6 year old son to shoot there. I've had no problems over the years expressing my displeasure when someone shows total disregard for range rules or acts in an unsafe manner. I've also gathered my gear and left on occasion rather than fall victim to an unfortunate accident. I've seen ALL kinds show up there. Nice to see someone here from Folsom. Guess I'll have to leave the ARs at home from now on.

(Chester County)

I was there yesterday afternoon (Sunday). Had a great time. The place was packed, had to wait for a while for a lane to open up. It was like going to the bowling alley with a league game going. No complaints though. I'm very thankful that such a free range exists. It was fun to watch people shoot their rifles and pistols so I didn't mind the wait.

There was an older man who collected brass. Too bad he left before we got done, I had some more for him at the end.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415