Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Carbon County)

Default Re: 940 Guns, Pocono Lake / Blakeslee

Quote Originally Posted by epointer View Post
    Either you are the owner of the shop or a friend of the owner. All these negative reviews of others that have been there and here you are with only 2 posts both defending this shop... Smells like something to me...
    That's what I was thinking. He's probably the guy that sits in the little back room looking like a gargoyle. He looks like a former Marine.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine 0341 View Post
    I talked to the guy at the gunshop. I told him the things you said about him in the internet. He said he was going to investigate and contact his lawyer(who is his wife I think) and he was going to file a law suit against you and any other negative commenters. Just wanted to give you the heads up.
    So the owner doesn't want honest opinions of customers? Never been to the shop. But based solely on YOUR comment, I never will.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine 0341 View Post
    I talked to the guy at the gunshop. I told him the things you said about him in the internet. He said he was going to investigate and contact his lawyer(who is his wife I think) and he was going to file a law suit against you and any other negative commenters. Just wanted to give you the heads up.

I feel threatened. Can folks just throw lawsuit talk around like that? I haven't lied...

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by yard View Post
    I feel threatened. Can folks just throw lawsuit talk around like that? I haven't lied...
    Don't worry about it. It's an empty threat.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Don't worry about it. It's an empty threat.
    Thanks, I won't worry. It sounds like my experience has plenty of bad-news company.

Let's see how long we are graced with such a professional establishment. I agree with the closet sized reference and with the smoke filled room stuff too. I wasn't even about to complain about any of that after the sweeps. I am just glad there is a forum for us to share those experiences with each other. Do other shops meet criticism with such defense?

Smile Re: 940 Guns, Pocono Lake / Blakeslee

If the owner really had his business as a first priority he would have acknowledged the issues and done something to bring the customers in,But no,he had his bud do a threat and while some would be a little worried it is an Empty threat,and justifys opinions of pafoa members in very good standing giving an un-bias experience of their visit only lets other members have a heads up of their experience,And brother there are many negative experiences,just read the posts !

(Monroe County)

Thank you all for your support. I hope those so inclined are enjoying their Guinness and corned beef today.

Cheers!

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

There's always Eastern Arms in Albrightville as a positive alternative!
    ...and they have a plan...

Smile Re: 940 Guns, Pocono Lake / Blakeslee

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    There's always Eastern Arms in Albrightville as a positive alternative!
    They are a very good LGS,and deserves your business ! I have been to this store 4 times already,made two purchases and the owner and staff are pleaseant,knowledeable, and give the time to help you decide on a purchase with no pressure ! And you can breathe healthy in this store.The Lady who works there has a personality thats just brightens your day. Highly recommended.

(Carbon County)

I want to bring something to the attention of the other forum members participating in this discussion. So far the only person who has said anything positive about Route 940 Gun Shop is Marine 0341.

Last night and today I received two private messages from Marine 0341 that caused me concern. I do not know who this person is. He knows where I work, my wife's name and he said he was going to stop by to say hello and to tell my wife he said hi. Then he said BEST OF LUCK in all capital letters.

I believe Marine 0341 is either the owner of the shop, an employee, or a friend of his. Like my first post in this thread stated, I originally posted on the Facebook page commenting negatively about his business. He replied back in an insulting manner, but he does have the right to defend his name and his business just as I have the same right to express my opinion. Maybe I was wrong for posting so publicly on Facebook. If the proprietor is involved in this username Marine 0341, he has taken it way too far. I will say again that I do not know Marine 0341 personally and I think he got information about me from Facebook. I feel threatened and harassed by these messages. Whether or not he means harm or has any malicious intent, he crossed the line when he brought my wife into this. This may be all a coincidence, but I find it very odd that Marine 0341 joined this forum a day after the Facebook incident and his only posts are defending the shop in this thread.
    Last edited by mikeyramone1234; March 17th, 2014 at 09:28 PM. Reason: adding thoughts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast