Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: New FFL

(Berks County)

Default New FFL

Hey guys, Just wanted to inform everyone that I received my FFL in January and have started up a small business. It will be home based and I will be doing Firearms Training and Firearms Sales. Feel free to check me out. Also I will be doing $15 transfers and I am registered with Buds Gun Shop and Gunbroker.

Here is a little bit about myself and business

Veteran owned and operated gun sales, tactical training and security consulting.
    Description
    To provide high level of security related tactical training, defensive firearms training, and evaluate and recommend defensive strategies for venues and facilities.

About the owner

Stanley Kulak

Founder and sole properietor, has over ten years experience in security in high threat environments. Stanley spent four years in the United States Marine Corps and deployed to Iraq three times. Upon a honorable discharge from the Marines, he further advanced his career and knowledge by taking a position working under the US Diplomatic Security Services in northern Iraq. A year later he went to central Baghdad Iraq and worked on the Ambasadors Protective Detail Advance Team. His next challenge was becoming a Fireteam Leader and Vehicle commander for the US Embassy's Tactical Support Team. After 2 years of that he came stateside to take the a role in civilian domestic security. Stanley currently shoots pistol competitions in Police Pistol Combat and International Defensive Pistol Association.

Freedom Defense Resources
    Firearms - Training- Consulting
    http://www.freedomdefenseresources.com
    info@freedomdefenseresources.com
    Fredericksburg PA 17026
    717 933 5257

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: New FFL

Congrats on your FFL, and hood luck with your business.

Call me a grammar Nazi if you must, but the first thing I noticed on your web page...well the second thing after the US flag superimposed on the AR...was the misuse of "you're" vs. "your". A grammar error on a forum is one thing, but grammar should be correct with the first impression many will have of your business. "Yourself" is also one word.

(Berks County)

thanks for the input, changes will be made.

(Lebanon County)

very nice to have you in my backyard!