Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    (Armstrong County)

Default PAFOA/PMSC Group Shoot 2 of 4 for 2014

Please note this is open to ALL PAFOA MEMBERS...

Members of PAFOA who are not also members of PMSC are not permitted to bring guests.

Only those who are forum members or PMSC members may attend.
    Fees are $5.00 ,PMSC members are free.
    ONLY THE 3 IPSC RANGES ARE OPEN TO PAFOA GROUP SHOOTERS, all other ranges are off limits to non PMSC club members unless a PMSC member signs you into the Guest book and pays the additional $5.00 after the shoot. All other ranges will be available to those who pay the $5.00 guest fee and are accompanied by a PMSC member. Please note that our guest policy has changed and is available for view at the sign in booth.

Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent.

Shoot runs from 10:00am till 1:00Pm

Official shoot safety briefing will be at 9:45am... conducted by an RO. PMSC Members should brief their guests on safety rules

When you enter the club property, go straight past the first building on left, through gate that will be open, bear right, head toward the large building on right.
    Continue past building, you will see skeet/trap shooting area to your right, continue past that and road starts to go up a hill.
    There is a sharp left turn before heading up a steep hill.(cars OK)
    Continue to top. Some parking by the main range, or park along road near the top.

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
    Ed Stephan, PAFOA/PMSC Group Shoot Chairman

(Armstrong County)

Default Re: PAFOA/PMSC Group Shoot 2 of 4 for 2014

We will most likely have a sponsorship by Washington County Guns & Suppressors LLC for this shoot. They made it possible for me to order new name tags as well as restock some targets and supplies with their donation.
    Thank You
    Ed Stephan
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Washington County)

Cool news Ed.

Also I cleaned up the sign in spreadsheet and updated for the 2nd Shoot the date at the top.

FYI

Earl
    "My Name is Earl" ;-)

(Westmoreland County)

Four weekends away.

I'll be there. The last group shoot was my first. A very enjoyable time meeting some of you guys and seeing some of the hardware. If you've never attended one of these you really should, it's literally a blast.

I'm probably going to bring my .69 Caliber Armi Sport 1842 Springfield musket replica and a few .45 Cal revolvers. Probably my S&W pre model 25, My 3" model 625 and Ruger Vaquero. Maybe my 25-10 in .45 Colt or Ruger Blackhawk convertible in .45 ACP/Colt.

If someone wants to try one of these in particular let me know. I'll make sure it makes the trip.

ETA: Link for sign up sheet?

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by edstephan View Post
    We will most likely have a sponsorship by Washington County Guns & Suppressors LLC for this shoot. They made it possible for me to order new name tags as well as restock some targets and supplies with their donation.
    Thank You
    Ed Stephan
    Yes, we would like to sponsor the 2nd shoot of 2014 and look forward to spending a day at the range with you guys/gals. As long as I'm not cutting hay that weekend, I'll be there! I'll post a list of the donated ammo in a few weeks.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

Thumbs up Re: PAFOA/PMSC Group Shoot 2 of 4 for 2014

We have a sponsorship by Washington County Guns & Suppressors LLC for this shoot. Ed Stephan
    Very cool!
    In order to get intelligent answers you must speak intelligently.

(Beaver County)

I'll be there with the 930 and 870. I'm doing some work on the 870 so I'm looking forward to seeing how it performs. I've talked to a handful of people lately who are on the fence about the 930 so if anyone wants to shoot mine, just bring some shells and go for it. They are fantastic shotguns.

(Allegheny County)

Thank You
    Ed Stephan
    I am buying a suppressor from Tredd (Washington County Guns) and he invited me out to shoot with him today and I have to say I had a great time. What a nice guy. If you guys are looking for a suppressor, give Tredd a call!

I hope to attend this group shoot and am looking forward tommeeting you all.
    "Governments... derive their just powers from the consent of the governed."

(Washington County)

since it looks like the thread is taking off:

Please click THIS LINK to add your name to the spreadsheet if you plan on attending.

It is on Google DOCS so everyone should be able to get to it.

If three people are coming you need to have 3 rows (1 row for each person)... as each person needs to have a forum name on here to attend (unless they are a member of Pittcarin Sportsmans club). Fill out the columns with an X if you can volunteer and also any details if bringing food. If you have to CANCEL (please come back to the spreadsheet and blank out your RSVP line). So edstephan has an up to date count.

PLEASE be careful as everyone has FULL EDIT capabilities. Do not wipe out the spreadsheet!
    "My Name is Earl" ;-)

(Centre County)

I will be riding over from centre/mifflin area if anyone wants to join me for a beautiful ride. Send PM
    DEEDS NOT WORDS..GFY!!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast