Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AK SBR

(York County)

Default Re: AK SBR

that letter is bogus. the 922r statute is given in reference to a group of "firearms" that are specifically defined, and they do not include NFA items.

(Snyder County)

Don't ask me for references because I'm not going to search for were it says it. I'm just trying to help.

NFA items don't have to be 922 compliant. Even if they did, unless you're an 07 FFL, you're not considered a manufacturer. You're not in the business of manufacturing firearms so you don't need to worry about it.

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android

Quote Originally Posted by shademtarmory View Post
    you're not considered a manufacturer. You're not in the business of manufacturing firearms so you don't need to worry about it.

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    This part is wrong, If you are filling out the form 1 you ARE the manufacturer ot that device, and any time you convert a firearm from an "importable state" to nonimportable it must be compliant, the only time you "dont have to worry about it" is when purchasing a firearm thats already in a nonimportable state, since you did no work on it.

(Snyder County)

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    This part is wrong, If you are filling out the form 1 you ARE the manufacturer ot that device, and any time you convert a firearm from an "importable state" to nonimportable it must be compliant, the only time you "dont have to worry about it" is when purchasing a firearm thats already in a nonimportable state, since you did no work on it.
    I rescind my previous statement. I see you're right. I was thinking more along the lines of the ITAR fee for dealers. For 922 compliance, the key laws to look at are these...

18 U.S.C. § 922(r)
    27 CFR 478.39

(Montgomery County)

Here is our Bulgarian Krink.

Dane
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Delaware County)

Which stock would you guys recommend for the Pap m92 pistol. I was looking into the Manticore triangle stock. Mainly because once I got my stamp I could drill and tap the rear to attach the stock. However, I am not a skilled machinist and would not mind sending it to someone.

Does anyone know a smith who would perform this for me? I looked into Overland Industries in Arizona but was wondering if someone was closer.
    Apathy is the downfall of Our Liberty

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123