Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Tioga County)

Default Holder hospitalized after experiencing 'faintness and shortness of breath'

Attorney General Eric Holder has been hospitalized after experiencing "faintness and shortness of breath," a spokesman said Thursday.

Justice Department spokesman Brian Fallon said Holder, 63, is "currently resting comfortably and in good condition."

He said the attorney general "began experiencing symptoms" during his regular morning meeting with senior staff.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...rtness-breath/
    MikeP

Default Re: Holder hospitalized after experiencing 'faintness and shortness of breath'

FUCK BIDEN

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Holder hospitalized after experiencing 'faintness and shortness of breath'

Prayers sent!

And this undiagnosed medical condition will eventually lead to his leaving his job...nice quiet resignation due to medical conditions...etc...

This way O'asshole can pardon his ass if and when he's charged in the not to far distant future.

CL

(Monroe County)

For once no constructive comment from me, I don't believe the report but what the hey, the truth has been AWOL for decades.

(Lawrence County)

He's probably starting to turn to wood.

damn. no 'like' button here......

(Lycoming County)

He probably just saw the article on George Zimmermans arsenal and had a "Spell".

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Prayers sent!
    Very nicely done.

I've always been looking for a sign.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by customloaded View Post
    And this undiagnosed medical condition will eventually lead to his leaving his job...nice quiet resignation due to medical conditions...etc...

This way O'asshole can pardon his ass if and when he's charged in the not to far distant future.

CL
    Ya beat me to it. The scumbag needed a convenient way out and isn't this the convenient way and time. I dread his replacement, though perhaps we might get lucky and it be someone as incompetent as Biden thus less effective at being malicious.

I realize I shouldn't wish ill upon enemies of the country in so much as they're humans, but as enemies of the country it's really conflicting. It was moral to hope to win various wars, yet that simply couldn't be accomplished without some degree of implication wishing ill upon the enemy.
    Last edited by Yellowfin; February 27th, 2014 at 03:24 PM.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast