Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (York County)

Default Re: "are you carrying hun?"

Very nice Sir! That's Awesome! My daughter is 10 and she and her younger brother both (he's 9) often thank me for carrying concealed to protect the family. My son said "Dad, I think it's really cool that you spent all that money for your guns so you can protect us" ... I think he get's it! Although not just for protection but it's so darn fun to shoot! And they both love to shoot...the few times that they have so far anyways. Definitely want to get them out shooting more! My wife carries a LCP for her walk back and forth to work in the city... and my CC is a Glock 30sf. Not sure if they will CC or not when they get of age but they definitely know already that "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Raising them to be "Anti Gun-Grabber that's for sure! One thing my wife will never do is question why I have my gun on my side... even at a friend's son's birthday party Blessings to you and your family!

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: "are you carrying hun?"

Quote Originally Posted by forby View Post
    You just lost "Father of the Year" from the Moms against guns crowd! :-)
    While my wife was pregnant with our first child, my boss warned me....

There is a primal and very powerful gene that all men posses - and it will become active when your child is born. It is the "fuck with my family and I will kill you" gene.
    Boy was he right.

F- these moms. Maybe they should spend less time demanding action and more time at home actually being a parent. Their perceived problem will solve itself.
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12