Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default TOM WOLF (DEMOCRAT) NOT FOR GOV, HE is a BAD choice

List all the reasons why this man should not be governor of PA.

I know I will vote for Corbett again. I know what I am getting and while the Rep. have not gone all the way with pro gun laws as we wish we need their support and have seen their proven record.

"But it is a fact that NRA endorses far more Republicans than Democrats because far more Republicans are better on the gun issue. I still challenge the Liberal Gun Club to outline a viable political strategy for starting a pro-Second Amendment insurgency from within the Democratic Party, which is where they could be the most useful. If being part of the Liberal Gun Club means loving your guns, but continuing to vote for the very people that vote for gun control because they are a-okay on other issues, you’re just window dressing. More importantly, your window dressing for those very people who defile the Second Amendment, because you’re advertising that you love guns and are fine with their policies. Do you love your guns enough to vote your gun rights? That’s the question they should answer."

http://www.pagunblog.com/2014/02/19/...he-news-again/

From the Blog of Sebastian. And as we all know.. the above is a fact.

Especially with the history of PA politics.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: TOM WOLF (DEMOCRAT) NOT FOR GOV, HE is a BAD choice

I agree.. I sent a letter to his campaign headquarters and asked his stance on the 2nd Amendment and future rules he would like to see if any. The response that he was for enhanced background checks for ALL gun sales, private or otherwise. That there put me against him..... He said NOTHING about enforcing the current rules.

I also asked about nullifying federal laws concerning "ASSAULT RIFLES" or restrictions on magazines... and he said he felt the federal rules were within "their scope of jurisdiction".... WRONG answer for me....

Gonna look for someone that CARES about OUR rights ...

(Luzerne County)

Unfortunately, if you are Democrat, your list of potential candidates is bleak. I, myself, I'm Republican... And I am more than happy with Tom Corbett as governor . He will definitely get my vote again. I did do a little research on the Democratic candidates, and it seems to me they are all anti gun. But out l of them all, it seems Tom Wolfe was the best Democratic candidate if you want to call it that. I do not like forcing my opinions on others, but I do believe Pennsylvania's gun laws are in jeopardy unless we elect Corbett back in office.

(Allegheny County)

Leave the other thread for all the "high roaders" that can't possibly be bothered to be a single-issue voter, heaven forbid.

Sadly, there is no requirement to prove how you voted when you go into a gun store or gunshow, so as to not sell them guns or ammo.

We could leave all those Dem Obamanoid apologists to Dick's where they surely fit in.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by thefirstndsecond View Post
    List all the reasons why this man should not be governor of PA.

<snip>
    Thanks for creating a thread with a PROPER TITLE so as not to confuse a casual lurker.

Any second now, the Hillaryites will create a thread for her and how awful it would be to not give the skank a chance...

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    Thanks for creating a thread with a PROPER TITLE so as not to confuse a casual lurker.

Any second now, the Hillaryites will create a thread for her and how awful it would be to not give the skank a chance...
    Hey, I created the original thread. I didn't think it sounded "pro" Wolf, but I guess it could be interpreted that way. My real intent was to OUT this guy as a true liberal/progressive, anti gun POS, and a liar.

Please read my comments in the original thread, they are NOT flattering with regards to Wolf, and his progressive agenda.

I sent Wolf an email asking why he wanted to raise energy taxes, and corporate taxes which would drive away jobs. I also asked what he meant my "bringing the progressive agenda to PA", and also asked about his stance on more gun control. That was THREE days ago. I have yet to get a response.
    Last edited by Pilot321; February 20th, 2014 at 10:35 PM.

(Lackawanna County)

It is time to stop voting Republican or Democrat. Start voting Pro-Constitution.

This is not about Republicans or Democrats, It's about ideology.
    The Communist Manifesto or the Constitution. It's your children's future. Take a Stand.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life".

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they’ve tried everything else."

Sir Winston Churchill.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Hey, I created the original thread. I didn't think it sounded "pro" Wolf, but I guess it could be interpreted that way. My real intent was to OUT this guy as a true liberal/progressive, anti gun POS, and a liar.

Please read my comments in the original thread, they are NOT flattering with regards to Wolf, and his progressive agenda.

<snip>
    Agree! At least 2 of us have posted suggesting the mods to fix the title to correct the impression the thread could initially give; let's face it - we don't all ready every entry in a thread, and a lurker could get the wrong impression at first glance.

As it is, the Corbett-haters have glommed on to the thread for cover, ostensibly to "talk" about "smart voting" as opposed to pro-2A voting.

Just like Obama supporters have turned a blind eye and deaf ear to everything President Choom has fucked up - I only care if Corbett remains pro-2A, and all known or suspected anti-2A types lose.

(Chester County)

I don't like Corbett very much, and the recent hiking of the gas tax was as bad a bill as most Democrats would sign. He should have vetoed it and told both the R's, and D's, no new taxes, cut spending elsewhere.

That being said, he has not come after guns, has not tried to tax natural gas extraction, and drive out jobs, nor raise the income tax, and corporate tax rates. A Democrat would surely push to do all these things. Read Wolf's website. Yes, I will vote for the R candidate, even if it is Corbett.

Wolf, and Schwartz? Anti (legal) gun COMMUNISTS.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    Leave the other thread for all the "high roaders" that can't possibly be bothered to be a single-issue voter, heaven forbid.

Sadly, there is no requirement to prove how you voted when you go into a gun store or gunshow, so as to not sell them guns or ammo.

We could leave all those Dem Obamanoid apologists to Dick's where they surely fit in.
    The 2nd Amendment according to nfafan:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed unless you vote for Democrats.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast