Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: An Open Letter to the Men and Women of the Connecticut State Police

Quote Originally Posted by HSMaxim View Post
    In the above paragraph, he was speaking of a king, his mocking use of King Barack was not meant to be literal.
    Seems to me the cop in you is what made you stop reading, that or you must have a hard time when reading books since you seem to take everything literally.
    Besides, dictating laws with no regard to the populace from high above is what a king does.
    You sir know nothing about me other than what I do for a living. You however can't get past that...just like 92.4% of everyone else here. If the anti cop drivel and the pro-murder of police officer speeches bothered me that bad I would leave the forum. I think I can stomach an article of the same written by a guy from Conneticut much better than reading it on a forum of people who live in my back yard.

Default Re: An Open Letter to the Men and Women of the Connecticut State Police

The letter is one thing but what should really open up the eyes of men with statutory authority is the number and type of comments after the letter.

And I will add, I've been to a couple countries as a US Soldier where the "POLICE" were the enemy of my enemy. They killed the police, the policeman's family, friends, anyone who knew the man was a cop.

I said it then and I'll say it now, there is not one police officer in America who would wear a uniform knowing thousands of people will kill their entire family and do so actively.

We all know who the cops are in our neighborhoods and towns. We know where they live, what they drive, the hours they work. We know their loved ones too.

A civil war wouldn't be pretty at all and many innocents would die, unfortunately. But the truth of the matter is, millions of American's are frustrated and alienated by our current State and Federal Governments.

I do believe we are approaching a flashpoint and CT could very well be the tip of the spear. That first shot fired could well lead to years of civil war. I truly hope and wish Politicians take note because they have Big X's on their backs as well as family. And though they are out of touch with reality, if a civil war started, there won't be defined lines like the American Civil War of the 1860's. It'll be everywhere and everyone is subject to being a combatant as well as a victim. I don't think politicians grasp that concept that those who go against freedom will be the first one's sought out and justice, if you will, administered.

I truly hope some of these leftist, elitist, out of touch with reality politicians back off and understand their radical ideas aren't going to accomplish anything positive.

I truly hope it doesn't happen because war is hell and no one wins.

CL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12