Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    1313

    Default Prepper Stores??

    Are there any "Prepper" type stores in the area? I'm looking to get some long term foood and water storage mainly.
    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Red Lion, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Age
    34
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    80526

    Default Re: Prepper Stores??

    Airville, PA. There is such a store. If he doesnt have it in stock, he can order it. Unfortunately, I forget the name of it. Its right where 425 interesects with 74. On the right hand side as your headed south just before Airville fire hall. If I remember what its called, ill post it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    York Township, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,977
    Rep Power
    2344920

    Default Re: Prepper Stores??

    Quote Originally Posted by REBELoffaLEASH View Post
    Airville, PA. There is such a store. If he doesnt have it in stock, he can order it. Unfortunately, I forget the name of it. Its right where 425 interesects with 74. On the right hand side as your headed south just before Airville fire hall. If I remember what its called, ill post it.
    Are you talking about the Agco store?

    III% - Stand and be counted

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    1313

    Default Re: Prepper Stores??

    Thanks guys for the info. I'v been searching online for any info about the store like hours or a phone number with no luck. Do you guys have any idea what their hours are like? It's going to be just about an hour drive to get there just to check it out I'd hate to go there when they are closed. Thanks again.
    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    127.0.0.1, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    17,360
    Rep Power
    21474866

    Default Re: Prepper Stores??

    Quote Originally Posted by REBELoffaLEASH View Post
    Airville, PA. There is such a store. If he doesnt have it in stock, he can order it. Unfortunately, I forget the name of it. Its right where 425 interesects with 74. On the right hand side as your headed south just before Airville fire hall. If I remember what its called, ill post it.
    Looking at that on Google Streets, right at that intersection is a field on the right hand side and then the firehall. There's a farm house across the road from the firehall, but nothing that looks like a business.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    4,047
    Rep Power
    18434227

    Default Re: Prepper Stores??

    Wal-Mart, REI, that covers it. ;-)
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    York Township, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,977
    Rep Power
    2344920

    Default Re: Prepper Stores??

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Looking at that on Google Streets, right at that intersection is a field on the right hand side and then the firehall. There's a farm house across the road from the firehall, but nothing that looks like a business.
    The Agco is about a block from the intersection

    III% - Stand and be counted

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Red Lion, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Age
    34
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    80526

    Default Re: Prepper Stores??

    Quote Originally Posted by Rblakely View Post
    Are you talking about the Agco store?
    Yes. Its not an Agco store anymore though. Its now a surplus store. After my half sis closed it, it went through a couple hands as different things. Its now a surplus store. Guy is really friendly. Still cant remember the name though.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Red Lion, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Age
    34
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    80526

    Default Re: Prepper Stores??

    Quote Originally Posted by DennisPA View Post
    Thanks guys for the info. I'v been searching online for any info about the store like hours or a phone number with no luck. Do you guys have any idea what their hours are like? It's going to be just about an hour drive to get there just to check it out I'd hate to go there when they are closed. Thanks again.
    Im gonna be down that way later this week. Ill stop in and check his hours.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    York Township, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,977
    Rep Power
    2344920

    Default Re: Prepper Stores??

    Quote Originally Posted by REBELoffaLEASH View Post
    Yes. Its not an Agco store anymore though. Its now a surplus store. After my half sis closed it, it went through a couple hands as different things. Its now a surplus store. Guy is really friendly. Still cant remember the name though.
    I don't get out much

    I'll have to swing by and check it out

    III% - Stand and be counted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Doomsday Prepper #3 Bites The Dust
    By Maryland_Shooter in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: January 23rd, 2014, 02:01 PM
  2. Are you a Prepper?
    By bmckee561 in forum Allegheny
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: March 27th, 2013, 03:59 PM
  3. New website for Prepper purchases
    By HiredGoon in forum Shops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 29th, 2012, 01:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops