Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Cambria County)

Default Re: Union - NY SAFE act chasing away jobs

All Firearm and Firearm related businesses should move out of 2nd amendment unfriendly staes. Also they shouldn't sell any of their products in those states as well. Please don't give me any BS about the poor, poor people that live there not being able to buy their products. If these people cared at all they wouldn't keep electing these pieces of crap in office. I have absolutely no sympathy for these people what so ever.

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by cherokee5425 View Post
    All Firearm and Firearm related businesses should move out of 2nd amendment unfriendly staes. Also they shouldn't sell any of their products in those states as well. Please don't give me any BS about the poor, poor people that live there not being able to buy their products. If these people cared at all they wouldn't keep electing these pieces of crap in office. I have absolutely no sympathy for these people what so ever.
    Red states getting redder, blue states getting bluer. What then?

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by robert slabaugh View Post
    Red states start to annex the territory that is the blue states - with the exception of the large cities (those we build 50 foot walls around with pill boxes at every 75 yards). Absorb all of the financial assets, jettison the financial liabilities. It's done in the business world all of the time.

How are they going to stop the red states? Blue staters have no guns.

Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by daschnoz View Post
    Red states start to annex the territory that is the blue states - with the exception of the large cities (those we build 50 foot walls around with pill boxes at every 75 yards). Absorb all of the financial assets, jettison the financial liabilities. It's done in the business world all of the time.

How are they going to stop the red states? Blue staters have no guns.

Hey, don't look now but Pa. voted blue in the last presidential election. And yes I do have guns.

FEMA Region III - State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    If I was Remington I would be playing the old labor attrition game here.

1. Build manufacturing plant in a gun friendly southern state.

2. Patiently wait as the baby boomers retire from the original plant in NY you don't replace them. Thus as capacity drops due to the number of workers available to do the work decreases, you move more and more work to your southern plant. Ten years from now you finally shut down the NY plant when the number of workers hits bare bottom.

Colt a few months ago moved their Competition AR manufacturing side to Texas.
    I think that's exactly Remington/Freedom Group's long-term business plan, and what really got the union concerned.

I think all the New England gun manufactures are all going to be moving out of these anti-gun states eventually.
    +1. A few are moving, a few others are "expanding" elsewhere, but more need to be done.

(Chester County)

The blue states will starve and the red states will eat.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Tioga County)

The city slickers and obama voters are a funny crowd. They sit in pomposity laughing and looking down at the "red states" as though they are just a bunch of hillbillies, but within a week we could shut them down and turn them into a bunch of zombies. Their food, water and energy all comes from out here and without that they starve.

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    The city slickers and obama voters are a funny crowd. They sit in pomposity laughing and looking down at the "red states" as though they are just a bunch of hillbillies, but within a week we could shut them down and turn them into a bunch of zombies. Their food, water and energy all comes from out here and without that they starve.
    Do you mean Pa.? It's not red. Besides a huge amount of produce comes from Cali., a decisively blue state. The country's resources come from many places, so I'm not too sure about your plan.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by robert slabaugh View Post
    Do you mean Pa.? It's not red. Besides a huge amount of produce comes from Cali., a decisively blue state. The country's resources come from many places, so I'm not too sure about your plan.
    I think you should look again because most of PA is red and that's where the water, food and energy comes to feed places like Philadelphia. We cut that off and they are done.

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    I think you should look again because most of PA is red and that's where the water, food and energy comes to feed places like Philadelphia. We cut that off and they are done.
    I have no idea why we're debating something that's never going to happen. No one is going to support starving innocents, and I don't think the authorities will either.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast