Ordered this trigger five days ago. I received and installed it yesterday. Here are some pics of the teardown required to install. I apologize for the quality in advance.

I haven't done any live fire with the pistol yet but I did do some dry firing and I'm very happy with the solid trigger. Mine had some hand fitting marks evident, the bevels around the edges were obviously not CNC cut, but smoothed by a grinder or something similar. Installation isn't exactly easy, and this is solely because of how much the M&P22 trigger assembly is a pain to take apart and put together, but if your mechanically inclined it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

What you'll need to do this install are 1/16", 3/32", and 1/8" punches, a phillips head screwdriver, a hammer, and a vice.

There are some good videos on YouTube of how to disassemble and reassemble your M&P22 which can be helpful if you need a reference.

Some tips I'll give to anyone else who tries this mod:

• Keep a close eye on the three springs inside the trigger assembly, especially the sear spring as it is very small. The first time I disassembled my M&P22 I lost it.
  • To reinsert the slide release spring I used a pair of locking needle nose pliers. I compressed the spring into the indent in the trigger assembly half and locked it down. I then inserted the trigger/trigger bar/slide release. Then you are able to release the locking pliers and the spring should stay put.
  • When reassembling the trigger assembly I found it is easiest to run all of your pins into the right side of the trigger assembly and stack your components on that side. Once your bits are in place push the pins through enough so that don't get in the way of the other half during reassembly.
  • I found it easiest to re-install the sear spring once the trigger assembly was back together. To do this I took a pair of tweezers and compressed about 2/3 of the spring. I stuck the uncompressed part of the spring into it's indent on the trigger assembly which allowed my tweezers to slide the rest into position.

I think that about covers it. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try and answer what I can.