Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default rubber "trigger stay" for 'hammerless' revolvers by garrison grip

anyone ever use these?

http://www.amazon.com/Release-Holste.../dp/B00C3MLQRE

it's weird when i do a google search, the only people that seem to have an opinion about them are the (15) listed on amazon...

now that's gotta be the first time the masses don't have a posted comment on the interwebs about something gun-related.

Default Re: rubber "trigger stay" for 'hammerless' revolvers by garrison grip

Does not seem like a very good idea to me.

I would worry about it getting hung up and failing. If it comes out too easy, whats the point in the first place? If its too hard, you have a useless gun...

A decent holster that covers the trigger guard is all the safety you need for any gun, especially a revolver. Well, a holster and trigger discipline anyway.

(Chester County)

They list them on ebay from pretty much every gun that does not have a safety.

Just sounds like a bad idea to me.

(Philadelphia County)

thanks for the input, i was feeling the same way but wanted to see if anyone had messed around with them... esp agree with you about getting a good fitting holster w/ a trigger guard - should be no worries then.

(Cumberland County)

Stupid.

Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here

(Delaware County)

Seems like a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

(Bucks County)

Seems like you would be more likely to ND the pistol while fumbling with this little device. I would think its much safer to keep your fingers AWAY from the trigger on a loaded firearm, especially one without external safeties.

(Allegheny County)

Anyone remember this piece of crap they made for Glocks?

https://www.clipdraw.com/store/index...on=show_detail

stb-glock.jpg
    Toujours prêt

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Anyone remember this piece of crap they made for Glocks?

https://www.clipdraw.com/store/index...on=show_detail

stb-glock.jpg
    Hey I own a couple of them.
    I don't use it for carry.
    I keep one in my truck when I carry a Glock for the occasion I need to temporarily disarm. Usually I carry with a belt holster, and I don't like the idea of locking the gun away loaded without a holster or trigger guard, so enter the safe t block.

Back to the OP. No need for one of those silly things. Holsters have a purpose.
    FUCK BIDEN

Bad guy: "Give me your money or I will kill you...."

You: Thinking "My life is in danger, luckily I have prepared for this moment" pulls out gun

Bad guy: " Oh no you don't, here I come"

You: Ha, I have my gun trained on him, shit, I need to defend my self......... why the hell isn't the trigger pulling back..... shit, why does it have to be so dark? shit, shit, shit....why the hell did I stick this rubber thingy behind it, let me poke it out and arggghhhh" as the bad guy takes you down

or

You: Ha, I have my gun trained on him, shit, I need to defend my self......... why the hell isn't the trigger pulling back..... shit, why does it have to be so dark? shit, shit, shit....why the hell did I stick this rubber thingy behind it, let me poke it out ..... BANG, OUCH..... Fuck, I just pulled the trigger and shot my leg trying to get the rubber thingy out in the dark and under stress by accident...... At least the bad guy is too busy laughing at me to take my money now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast